What is that thing that as a headphone jack on one end and a guitar adapter thingy on the other end called? and how much would it cost?, and where would you get it from?
you mean a headphone amplifier?

somthing like the Vox Amplug?
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
well, im not sure all i know is that it is pree small and has a headphone jack on one end and a 1/4 inch thing on the other side
Please use some correct grammar, it's bugging me.

I have no idea what you're talking about either. What are you trying to achieve?
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by Eppicurt
Please use some correct grammar, it's bugging me.

I have no idea what you're talking about either. What are you trying to achieve?

Okay, I am tyring to find out what this thing is called, how much it costs and where can i get it in Australia.
It has a headphone jack on 1 end and on the other it has a 1/4 inch guitar jack. and its small
Quote by Eissac123
Okay, I am tyring to find out what this thing is called, how much it costs and where can i get it in Australia.
It has a headphone jack on 1 end and on the other it has a 1/4 inch guitar jack. and its small

That doesn't answer my question.

What are you wanting to do with it?
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by Eppicurt
That doesn't answer my question.

What are you wanting to do with it?

I need plug it in my guitar lead and then put it in the small input on my amp, because i am using the normal input for my microphone.
What's the 'small input' on your amp? If its the headphone jack then it's not going to work like that, that's an output of signal not an input. If its the auxiliary in, that's not going to work either because its going straight to the speaker and not getting amplified.

You either need a PA system or two separate amplifiers to run a microphone and guitar at once.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
i tried it once before but i didnt ask what it was that i used, and it worked but it was not in the headphone part it says MP3/input.
Yes, that's an auxiliary input. It won't work like you're describing. You need get something like a multieffects pedal to do some amp/cabinet simulations and then go into the Mp3 input.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
http://www.jwpepper.com/jpg/10297274.jpg

Are you looking for this?
You can find these in any electronic shops, and they are fairly cheap.
But as the guy above said, it will sound like shit.
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Yeh, what you want to be doing is running the guitar into the amp, and the mic into the MP3/Input
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb