If this is true then eternity is FULL of fapping...

"Ein Herz von flimmernden Hirngespinsten,
Ohne Halt und ohne Boden.
Feuer des Winters,
Herr der Träume,
Vater aller Türen: Öffne!"
Paysage d'Hiver - Ich schreite
Shut up Ringo.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Tell you to stop smoking so much weed.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by willT08
Can we stop with the threads like this, they do my head in

Your head has been done in since the end of eternity.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
When you drink water odds are at some point in its history it was dinosaur spit #mind****
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by willT08
Can we stop with the threads like this, they do my head in

I was asking you a serious question but we can renounce it as bollocks and we'll go back to talking about shit if you want

Quote by Jonny92
If this is true then eternity is FULL of fapping...

We're all just playing with our dicks waiting for the eternal embrace of death really aren't we
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
I was asking you a serious question but we can renounce it as bollocks and we'll go back to talking about shit if you want

But you constantly lose your mind at ideas that 7 year olds have, it's ridiculous. Seriously, lay off the ganj.
but the tiny insignificant actions get canceled out or overpowered by other insignificant actions and so if we all die then we get a still pond that we can see ourselves in and reflect on life and death
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by ErikLensherr
When you drink water odds are at some point in its history it was dinosaur spit #mind****

I just pissed and spit in a toilet. I'm hoping 65 million years from now some terra-dolphin drinks it while flipping through ultimate gill-tar threads
Quote by willT08
But you constantly lose your mind at ideas that 7 year olds have, it's ridiculous. Seriously, lay off the ganj.

a series of seven year olds simultaneously scrutinizing the severe suggestion that all of sentience is subjected to a system of self satisfying subjectively yet still suggesting that said system is intrinsically subjected to the whim of each segment

and it's literally the only thing we have, we have these things that come out of it that we ascribe affection towards but they too are born out of our self gratified perceptions. Previous to that the only thing we are/own are these echos in the silence. Each one of these sounds affects everything, forever. From the most miniscule whisper to the most gargantuan displacement, and I reckon this baseline conclusion provides a pretty decent purpose.

Greater men than I have pondered such things to exponentially extensive detail, they're still the most profound questions mankind has to deal with, but if you want to belittle my inquiry as to your opinion as infantile, then, like I said the first time you wanted to argue with me, I'm not going to.

Why do you feel't need to shout at someone over the internet
I aren't even having a go, these questions were my OP

What I was suggesting was that the only thing that means anything is the Thing's impact on the Thing, and we play a part within that, what do you want to do about it? It's so important, but nowt that we're doing makes any kind of sense, seriously

Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
but the tiny insignificant actions get canceled out or overpowered by other insignificant actions and so if we all die then we get a still pond that we can see ourselves in and reflect on life and death

Yeah.
The only interjection I have would be that nowt is insignificant.
Everything affects as peaks and troughs.
And that is bloody mental. A fleeting thought will drastically affect your place on the Thing when the result is extrapolated into decades. Dude that's huge.
I get that people philosophize and people get to thinking and people get high and all that, and really I don't see a problem in that. But I don't really get the whole thing of writing it down on a brick and hitting people over the head with it. It seems some people are just so deeply passionate about getting everyone to agree with their existential and metaphysical ideas.
I've come across some of these in my surroundings and not just on the internet. They weren't stoned but they were indeed drunk.
REGGIE
It's alright I guess, and I ain't gon do nowt 'bout it.

Quote by lucky1978
I just pissed and spit in a toilet. I'm hoping 65 million years from now some terra-dolphin drinks it while flipping through ultimate gill-tar threads

Congratulations on making the best post, sir
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
a series of seven year olds simultaneously scrutinizing the severe suggestion that all of sentience is subjected to a system of self satisfying subjectively yet still suggesting that said system is intrinsically subjected to the whim of each segment

I would love to hear someone with a lisp read this sentence.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
*pseudo-intellectualism to the point where I imagine you typing it whilst dribbling on your shoulder*

All you've said is "Things we do affect things in the future". That is not beyond the grasp of children.
dno I don't want you to agree, I want us to discuss it, my method of evoking such discussion is I guess writing it on a balled up post-it note and flicking it at you

dno just interested in what you have to say really

I mean like the only reason we do owt is ultimately to find a girl to bone, but the only reason we do that is cos it's inscribed into our genes, but that means that the reason we do owt is dictated by several lines of code
There's no way you can be seriously posting this stuff. I'm thinking that the littering of 'owt' is supposed to be a clue that you're attempting some kind of trolling.
The meaning of life is for each to find and make for themselves.

Also, what the flipping heck does owt mean? And did the subject just change?
REGGIE
Quote by willT08
There's no way you can be seriously posting this stuff. I'm thinking that the littering of 'owt' is supposed to be a clue that you're attempting some kind of trolling.

We do actually say "owt" up north you know, especially in Bradford where he is from, to the extent that it would probably be weird to type "anything"
Quote by willT08
All you've said is "Things we do affect things in the future". That is not beyond the grasp of children.

All I've proposed was that you share your opinion as to what you want to do with that, why do you spend it on trying to make me look silly?

"Things we do affect things in the future" was the flippin thread title, I moved on and proposed a question

if you don't have any OT input, stop being an uppity bitch and go away. I mean, don't, do what you want, but, whatever lol
Quote by captainsnazz
We do actually say "owt" up north you know, especially in Bradford where he is from, to the extent that it would probably be weird to type "anything"

Yeah but typically when you want someone to take your ganj induced ramblings seriously you type like a normal person.

All I've proposed was that you share your opinion as to what you want to do with that
Well my plan was to carry on doing things that I think will cause positive outcomes for me/others. Like everyone else.
Quote by LeakyFlask
Oh, it means "aught".

Now to figure out what aught means.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by willT08
Yeah but typically when you want someone to take your ganj induced ramblings seriously you type like a normal person.

Well my plan was to carry on doing things that I think will cause positive outcomes for me/others. Like everyone else.

Why after our interactions and my several suggestions that I type this way purposely do you still assume I want you to take me seriously

you claimed once that all I post here is 'nonesense that has no relevance to anything' or some shit, well done I'm glad you noticed

I see no difference in what I'm typing than the constant wave of dick and TSisgay jokes littered elsewhere in the pit

Yet despite all this you still feel the need to try and belittle me, and I find that interesting, not personally, but in terms of as a species.

'positive outcomes'. I feel a safe conclusion to make would be that I aren't included in this particular positive outcome. So the only bit left is that what you're doing will culminate in a positive outcome for you. Why?

I asked a simple question, presented within a simple format, but you just want to have a go at me to feel good about yourself

k lol

Quote by hriday_hazarika
I was going to take this thread seriously, but then you posted "fda fdsakjf" in the title.

to be honest with you that was a typo (keyboard froze) that I'd forgotten to correct before pressing post, but upon reflection found it aesthetically pleasing so exalted from deleting and remaking thread.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
to be honest with you that was a typo that I'd forgotten to correct before pressing post, but upon reflection found it aesthetically pleasing so exalted from deleting and remaking thread.

Was the title supposed to be "Every action we take echoes across eternity for forever"?
True story about benchmarks in eternity:
I was the first person this MILLENIUM(!) on the North American continent to eat at Taco Bell!! I have the millennial receipt to prove it. You'd think an accomplishment like that would change a man, make him arrogant and self-centered. But I'm still just an average, down to earth guy, just like you people that have never done anything with your lives
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

'positive outcomes'. I feel a safe conclusion to make would be that I aren't included in this particular positive outcome. So the only bit left is that what you're doing will culminate in a positive outcome for you. Why?
I think belittling you when you type gibberish stoned off your face will hopefully make you stop, which would be a positive outcome for you. Everything I do, I do it for you.

Why would I want good things to happen to me? You're actually asking me this?
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Was the title supposed to be "Every action we take echoes across eternity for forever"?

(keyboard froze, so I bashed about a bit in melodramatic halfrage)

but that one is cool too

Quote by willT08
I think belittling you when you type gibberish stoned off your face will hopefully make you stop, which would be a positive outcome for you. Everything I do, I do it for you.

Why would I want good things to happen to me? You're actually asking me this?

I haven't even smoked for over two weeks

I'm asking why belittling me would be a good thing for you. I believe it were Freud(?idk) what said that every action is ultimately selfish, so given your reason, now who's being self-indulgent?
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
aw, that's sweet.

Trite as it may sound it's a pretty damn convenient answer since the meaning of life is basically a human construct anyways. We need some personal freedom up in this bitch.
REGGIE

Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

Yeah.
The only interjection I have would be that nowt is insignificant.
Everything affects as peaks and troughs.
And that is bloody mental. A fleeting thought will drastically affect your place on the Thing when the result is extrapolated into decades. Dude that's huge.

yes but if we continue with the pond metaphor for a moment, what if Bigfoot comes along and dances in your pond while your ripples are caused by mere pebbles or maybe the odd candy bar wrapper which represents the feeble efforts of the typical robot white collar worker in modern day society and is only able to create localized waves that won't be noticed by the extraterrestrial being on the other side of the pond?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!