Wasn't sure if this was the right section but i'll post it here anyway, admins can let me know eitherway I guess.

Anywho, my band Heavy on the Ride are looking to possibly do a split EP with another band later this year if possible. We're a mix of Melvins/Mastodon/QOTSA/Big Business/Torche/Red Fang etc

We're specifically looking for someone outside of Wales, preferably some part of England would be ideal. We've worked out how much it would cost and it's something like £260 per band to get the vinyls pressed up.

The idea is to do two tracks on each side of a 7 inch, get 250 copies so 125 between both bands. Hopefully do a release show in each town with the idea of spreading both bands names in and around our own home towns as well as where ever else we may gig.

Seems like a good way to spread the names of two bands by doing it the DIY way.

here's a couple links to our music, of course we'd want the other band to be similar in style but different enough so we don't both sound the same.

www.heavyontheride.com
www.facebook.com/heavyontheride
www.twitter.com/heavyontheride
www.soundcloud.com/heavyontheride
www.youtube.com/heavyontheride

Drop us an email ay heavyontheride@hotmail.com if interested and we can chat about it!

Cheers!
1980 Gibson Silverburst Les Paul Custom
Gretsch G5445T Electromatic Double Jet
De Armond MT-75
1978 Aria Pro 2 Les Paul Standard (Lawsuit)

Orange Rockerverb 100 Head
Orange Rocker 30 Head
Orange 4x12 Cab
Vampower 4x12 Cab
Ampeg 2x10 Cab

Ain't telling you my pedals!
No worries man! We'd have to have the money split, can't really just give another band 125 copies to sell. Cheers though, checking your tunes out now nonetheless
1980 Gibson Silverburst Les Paul Custom
Gretsch G5445T Electromatic Double Jet
De Armond MT-75
1978 Aria Pro 2 Les Paul Standard (Lawsuit)

Orange Rockerverb 100 Head
Orange Rocker 30 Head
Orange 4x12 Cab
Vampower 4x12 Cab
Ampeg 2x10 Cab

Ain't telling you my pedals!