Im going to post me doing my own impro to voodo chile backing track...Not based on Hendrix just doign my own thing.

Ill upload when my pc is fixed, its being annoying atm...

ANyone able to critique me?

cheers
Well, it'd be nice if you could post the file first...

It's like wanting pizza when you don't even have the dough.

It's like wanting a sandwich when you don't even have the bread.

It's like asking for money...

When you don't even have the money.
Go here and ask about critiquing. Make sure to read the first post of that thread before simply posting away, especially if you want a serious response.
There's a ton of "No's" here. Jeez guys. Post some sound bytes. Let me have a listen.
nope
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Sure, why not?

Oh wait, I said no wrong.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by DESTROYER5000
NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT!!! : go to RAYGUNGUITARS and watch my cover to get an idea of the amount overdrive/fuzz to use

reported
Quote by DESTROYER5000
NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT!!! : go to RAYGUNGUITARS and watch my cover to get an idea of the amount overdrive/fuzz to use

no
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
yes

oh yes

oh yeeesssssss!

no
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
yes

oh yes

oh yeeesssssss!

this ain't the red light district pal
Quote by DESTROYER5000

I'd say no, but I went to look it up...

Oh god no.
Quote by Dimarzio45
There's a ton of "No's" here. Jeez guys. Post some sound bytes. Let me have a listen.

You clearly do not know how The Pit works. You're only a 13'er.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Yeah, you're shit and should quit guitar immediately and try something you're actually good at.
Quote by DESTROYER5000

TL;DR - it's an ad.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
I'd say no, but I went to look it up...

Oh god no.

Well could not figure out the whole thing