I think GG&A is more for pedals and such, but I figured the people here would be better suited to my question.

I got this pedal back in November 2012, but only used it a few times. The problem started after I left a battery connected to the pedal and had a cable plugged into the input jack. I hadn't used it for a couple months and wanted to used it again, so I swapped the battery and plugged it in. Despite the LED light coming on when engaging the pedal, no other sound could be heard, save for a slight buzzing noise if I turned all the knobs to full. The guitar signal still goes through if the pedal is bypassed. I do not have a 9v adapter so I cannot see if that will fix the problem. I have no experience with soldering, but I have taken apart the pedal and have pictures of the various parts. I don't think leaving a dead battery with a cable plugged into the input caused any problems.

If anyone has experience with faulty tube screamer clones, can you offer any assistance?
http://imgur.com/a/kgEhF#0
No one has any ideas? I'd rather try to fix this pedal before buying a new one. :-(