well the pacifica i have recently bought needs re tuning every time i pick it up, bit of a bind and doesnt take long to retune but it is a bind
I was looking at getting the Gotoh 381 locking tuners to see if this will hold its tune better they are currently about £30 inc shipping on Ebay would these be aworth while upgrade?

cheers
what part of ride hard dont you understand.
Danelectro Wasabi Overdrive
Orange CR15
Pacifica 112XJ
Make sure that the string slots in the nut are well lubricated with some graphite or PTFE based lube, and that the strings aren't binding in the slots. This can cause a lot of tuning issues with vintage trem stye guitars. If all is well in that department, then yes, the tuners are a worthy upgrade. Put a set on my brothers Jay Turser Strat clone and it did wonders for tuning stability.

edit:

Be sure that the ferrule size and the location of the mounting screw are the same as your factory tuners. Otherwise you'll be drilling the tuner holes out and putting extra screw holes in the headstock.
Last edited by 4FunandProphet at Mar 8, 2013,
cheers will get some stuff from the local shop for the nut as i know its sat in a shop for years and probably never looked after, i know when i got it i cleaned everything inc the elecs
what part of ride hard dont you understand.
Danelectro Wasabi Overdrive
Orange CR15
Pacifica 112XJ