I have a line 6 amp and I have a question when i use my loop pedel If i loop something in clean and then do overdub with some Crunch Distortion it changes the first sound to that too. is they a way to stop this ?
If your amp has an effects loop, you need to put the looper in there. Otherwise no, you can't do anything to make it stop doing that.
All FX and Distortion should be before the looper. That's why your amp isn't suitable for use with the looper.
Quote by fly135
All FX and Distortion should be before the looper. That's why your amp isn't suitable for use with the looper.

yer i see your point but still the amp is good i guess i could get a few pedels like distortion and keep the amp on clean -
Quote by dazzzer30
yer i see your point but still the amp is good i guess i could get a few pedels like distortion and keep the amp on clean -

Brace yourself...
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by dazzzer30

No. Don't do that. Pedals into a Line 6 sound absolute garbage. Worse than normal.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot