Page 1 of 3
Do you flash it around?

If I'm ever Larry David rich, I would show up to big events (court side tickets, movie openings etc) wearing fur and rings and basically being a less white trash Riff Raff. Other than that though I'd keep it real.

What about you?
No. The first thing I would do is try to get my mom better healthcare to get rid of her cancer.
STಠ_ಠ
I'd donate the majority of my wealth to charities I like.
Check out my band Disturbed
I'll use only what I need (maybe just a tad more) and give the rest to the needies.

^ I find your brutal honestly... oddly intriguing.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by institutions
i'd buy myself tons of nice things and show them off because i'm materialistic and don't care about other people.
really, i don't.

This, all other answers are phaggots.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
i would get andrea55s mom some healthcare

i'd be kanye, id be going up at big events and interupting and shit

also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO9PwbtlOIU
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I'd establish my own charitable foundation, I don't trust the resource managing of many of them.

Apart from that I'd keep it real, I'd continue my life as it is now with the exception of traveling a lot and getting a lot, A LOT of gear so I'd basically try to cure myself from the GAS.
id be making sure MS had proper research into a cure and rehabilitation, as well as a garage full of bikes and stupid fast cars and every toy concivable job done
what part of ride hard dont you understand.
Danelectro Wasabi Overdrive
Orange CR15
Pacifica 112XJ
I like to think I'd donate a lot. I wouldn't flash it but I'd buy some nice stuff.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I'm too antisocial for that. I'd spend it on upping my appearance and buying quality stuff, not going to galas in $15,000 suits and making it rain on strippers.
Quote by hobbit1066
id be making sure MS had proper research into a cure and rehabilitation, as well as a garage full of bikes and stupid fast cars and every toy concivable job done

bro they're making weed pills for that shit man

weed pills man

thats crazy

so pls dont do further research concerning MS until ive had a chance to try those

thank you
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I wouldn't buy flashy cars or jewellery. I'd probably spend the majority of it on music stuff.
Jesus, you people don't understand what Larry David money is. He has like $800 million dollars. You have enough money to do all the important stuff first.
I'd buy all the guns so bad people couldn't have them and instead they'd have to throw feces if they wanted to kill someone, and before that managed to kill someone the authorities would've arrived to sort everything out.

Feces attacks would skyrocket, but shooting rates would drop. I think we can all agree that's as close to utopia as we'll ever get.

Seriously though, this:

Quote by Andrea55
No. The first thing I would do is try to get my mom better healthcare to get rid of her cancer.

My family's going through something similar.
Last edited by Shawn1379 at Mar 8, 2013,
I wouldn't flash it around. I'd move, take care of people I care about, and buy things I want though.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
music gear and video games are all i want with money right now. maybe move out of my parent's place.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Burgery

weed pills man

thats crazy

so pls dont do further research concerning MS until ive had a chance to try those

thank you

not yet in the UK and from research ive done the weed pill is for the 1st stages not secondary progressive as by then the damage done is more or less permanent, so my research would be along side the weed pills and to all meds out onto the market for either free or sensible monies to make replasing and remitting sufferers have a much more comfortable life - oh and id still buy all my fast cars and stuff LOL
what part of ride hard dont you understand.
Danelectro Wasabi Overdrive
Orange CR15
Pacifica 112XJ
Quote by Burgery

weed pills man

thats crazy

thank you

Those have been around since 1985 (at least) Look up Marinol.

Back on topic, I would give it all to North Korea. Just to piss people off.
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Mar 8, 2013,
I'd probably kill myself.

Seriously, what's the point of anything if you can have everything? Sure, buying that Ferrari is gonna be awesome, for like, a couple of months, but you'll get bored of it. And then what? What's the next level? Even if there was a next level, you could afford that, and keep searching for new highs, then you realize what an empty life that is.

I'd probably try to create jobs for people, start businesses, better the economy, to give people opportunities, to give them chances. Give money to research certain diseases. That'd be my mission in life.

I'd hire private eyes to find families that have money and debt problems and then I'd send them cash in the mail anonymously.
I'd probably travel a lot very extravagantly, buy some cool cars and otherwise pour the money into whatever the hell I feel like doing/having at the time. I seriously doubt I'd donate any significant portion, like so many people say they would. Fuck that noise.
buy a remote castle, bring my 3 bffs and our daughters, 4 experienced ladies, 4 hags, 8 little girls, 8 little boys, 8 virile men, party for 4 months.
This would be me, all night errynight

*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
No, I wouldn't flash it around.

If I ever have $800 million+ I admittedly would spend some of it on myself (I'd move, and travel a lot, and buy a few luxury items that I don't need) but I wouldn't drive nice cars or anything like that. I'd still live in a small house and live mostly simply (although if you're that rich some expensive security measures might be necessary).

I've told myself that if I have that much money I'd give it away to the poor but now I've decided that while I would still that to an extent, I'd use my wealth to influence policies in order to create a more equal world that matches my vision. It'd be kind of like stealing from thieves; I'd be a corrupt lobbysit destroying the ambitions of other corrupt lobyists.
I was just thinking about this on the toilet.

I'd pretend to be a bum and wander around the city, and if anyone gave me money or food or anything, I'd give each of them an envelope with say, $500.

I'd also just randomly make it rain on occasion.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Donate 1/2, give 1/4 to my parents, coast on the rest while traveling around the world until I die.

There's much I want to see in person but cannot afford to.

Also:
Quote by Andrea55

I give you
Last edited by DukeDeRox at Mar 8, 2013,
I'd become a hermit living in a modest house in the outskirts of a city near the woods and I would have everything I need to survive delivered to me. Occasionally I'd leave the house to abduct a woman who would then become my sex slave until I tired of her at which point I would dismember her, put her through a meat grinder, and toss into a compost heap.
Charity and a lot of musical projects. I've got no use for a gold-plated cellphone if I'm just gonna lose it on the bus the next day.
We're all alright!
Quote by Mathedes
I've got no use for a gold-plated cellphone if I'm just gonna lose it on the bus the next day.

Why would you take public transportation if you were immensely wealthy?
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Why would you take public transportation if you were immensely wealthy?

To stay immensely wealthy. Even Donald Trump still turns off the lights when he leaves a room.
We're all alright!
Serious answer, I would give all of it away and only keep enough to live at least moderately comfortably.
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob
I am slightly disappointed =w=eeze took me out of his sig.

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig
Quote by Andrea55

I'm sorry. I know what that is like. Hang in there.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
I'd donate the majority to Best Korea and their "Superior Program of Nuclear Whatchamaying"
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Page 1 of 3