PLEASE DON'T BE TOO HARD ABOUT MY VOCALS, YEAH I KNOW, I SUCK AT SINGING, BUT BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF A GOOD SINGER...
This is my full cover (guitar,bass,drums,vocals) of Ember To Inferno By Trivium. It is a quite easy,but fun to play song nothing else to say here .
The Song Is in Standar D (1 Step below standar E) and everything was tuned with 432 HZ as reference
Equipment Used:
Cheap Ibanez GIO guitar
Pod Farm 2.5 Platinum
RedWirez cabinet impulses
Ik Multimedia Stealth Pedal CS
Superior Drumer 2.0.3
Studio One 2
A cheap Samson Q1U USB Mic
And a Cheap Fujifilm JX550 Camera
Greetings from México ^w^

I know, i suck at singing and at screaming

http://youtu.be/zNFrDFsu4CA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNFrDFsu4CA
"Una vez invitados a ejercer el escrutinio crítico, será demasiado tarde para volver a recurrir a la fe ciega."

Gear:
Eleven rack
Ibanez RT
Studio One 2
IK Stealth Pedal
Redwirez Impulses
Last edited by guitarwarrior96 at Mar 9, 2013,
good work man!

Regarding vocals, it sounded like you hadn't fully "given yourself" to the song. Next time, get up there and BELT that song out. Metal needs power! You have it, use it!

Guitar parts were definitely good. One thing those, for the fast stuff you need to relax. You're picking hand was moving WAY to much. Shredding is actually a light tough, not a hard one. Use less force, more precision and you'll find it easier.

Other than that, night work man! I enjoyed it.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
Thanks!

About the shredding; well i have 2 years since i first pick up my guitar, and i'm self taught. I guess that's why i shred with such a bad technic.actually, i've never noticed before until now.
Although i don't get tired with the shredding, i will work it out.
Thanks.

Cheers!
"Una vez invitados a ejercer el escrutinio crítico, será demasiado tarde para volver a recurrir a la fe ciega."

Gear:
Eleven rack
Ibanez RT
Studio One 2
IK Stealth Pedal
Redwirez Impulses
Last edited by guitarwarrior96 at Mar 9, 2013,
Nice playing dude. Love that song! I wouldn't worry about the vox too much. That'll improve with practice Btw what redwirez impulses did you use? Everyone seems to think they're so good yet I cant get a decent tone out of them at all.
Gear:
LTD MH -417
Ibanez MTM - 2
Squier Stagemaster 6
Line 6 Pod Studio UX 1
Blackstar HT - 5
M - Audio Oxygen 49
Quote by Rust-in-Peace
Nice playing dude. Love that song! I wouldn't worry about the vox too much. That'll improve with practice Btw what redwirez impulses did you use? Everyone seems to think they're so good yet I cant get a decent tone out of them at all.

Thanks!

Yeah, Redwirez are awesome; i don't use my 11R anymore because of them (except for live playing).
I used a mix of a Krank Legend with a Rebon R121 CapEdge 2 Inches away at 100% and a Uberkab T75 with a Shure SM 57 Cap Edge 2 Inches at 100% (in Mic 2), Krank legend R121 Null and Wall-Room (for The Room Mics), Z curve CelestionG12T75 ImpCurve 100 (100 % mix, but the channel of the Z curve, was at 40-50% in the mix) and a very light Passthru Reverb... BUT, but the real job for the tone, was done with some Pre EQ (Not in post production. After the amp, before the Cab), the EQ was: Low filter +1.7DB Gain at 60 HZ,-1.7 DB At 440HZ,+6.1 DB at 1.6KHZ (this is what really gives that crusher motha focka tone xD) and a highpass at 6 K, -2.7 DB.

Try playing around with the impulses, mix them, try different Mics,positions, etc. Also, play with the EQ; Most of the high-gain amp,even in real life, have a really fizzy high end. I tried a 6550+ with a Mesa cab, loaded with celestion V30... It was fizzy as hell (for me), the amp gain was at 4 the time i tried it

Gear:
Eleven rack
Ibanez RT
Studio One 2
IK Stealth Pedal
Redwirez Impulses