Picked up a set of D' Addario Baritone Light strings, .62-.13 gauge with a wound 3rd. After much frustration with strings supposedly made for drop tunings, i finally have found something that feels great and plays great. All the strings have good equal tension (a problem i continuously kept running into) and can be intonated well (i actually had one set that no matter what i did adjustment wise it always sounded out of tune).

Just figured i'd share.
k.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by Eppicurt
k.

+1??? glad you like them, but kind of meaningless with no real point.

adam, if you don't mind can you get back to me about the questions i had about the pedalboard contest in that thread.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
What you really need is a new amp.

Jackson RR3 Rhoads and DK2M Dinky
Peavey 6505+ w/ Avatar 212 cab
Ibanez TS9, ISP Decimator, MXR 10 Band EQ
-Digitech RP1000
Quote by Tremolo Bum
What you really need is a new amp.

Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Quote by Eppicurt
k.

Quote by Eppicurt
That's what I call being clever. A smartass basically.

Don't do that. Argue your point critically, don't just make stupid passing comments like that. It's cool if you have an opinion on it, but other people do to.