Page 1 of 2
I never understood why people go to Paris for vacations. I'm sure it's cool there and it's pretty with good food but there's really just a big largely pointless tower and I bet it's like the most expensive place on the planet.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I never understood why people go to Paris for vacations. I'm sure it's cool there and it's pretty with good food but there's really just a big largely pointless tower and I bet it's like the most expensive place on the planet.

Typical Amerifat.
summer? go there in the winter when it rains road slush from the sky and it's -25. not when its nice out
I've been to Martha's Vineyard a lot. It's pretty sweet

Only place you can watch the sun set over the ocean on the east coast of the US
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Mar 9, 2013,
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
why would i leave this place when it is the nicest
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Never go to East Chop wearing West Chop colors or vice versa. That's a recipe for getting jumped.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by jetfuel495
>gay head cliffs

that's not like makeout creek is it?

There is a nude beach there but its always filled with either creepy old men or humongous old women.

I always wanted to go there but being the hottest dude at the nude beach isn't exactly what dreamt of.

My last memory of Martha's Vineyard was my buddy and I trying to use a sail board as a surf board at the beach with the big waves, I forget the name of it. The wave hit us and the huge board smashed both of us in the face. He got a broken nose and I broke my thumb. What a bunch of clowns. Won't do that again, sober.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by mystical_1
There is a nude beach there but its always filled with either creepy old men or humongous old women.

I always wanted to go there but being the hottest dude at the nude beach isn't exactly what dreamt of.
What?

My last memory of Martha's Vineyard was my buddy and I trying to use a sail board as a surf board at the beach with the big waves, I forget the name of it. The wave hit us and the huge board smashed both of us in the face. He got a broken nose and I broke my thumb. What a bunch of clowns. Won't do that again, sober.

I've never been surfing :/
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Lake District

Cornwall

WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Ventnor, Isle of Whight, England

Stayed here once, was nice, nice place too, I guess -- Stratford-Upon-Avon, England

The town centre, hidden away in the countryside, it's like if Shakespeare had his own theme park.
Last edited by treborillusion at Mar 9, 2013,
Quote by treborillusion
Does Gibraltar count as my country?

I don't even know.

yep

^ I used to live in Sea View, IOW
Last edited by Tempoe at Mar 9, 2013,
Quote by Tempoe
yep

^ I used to live in Sea View, IOW

I used to live in Seaside Heights, New Jersey but I'm still British, lived in PA too.

I think I've heard of Sea View/Seaview... I've stayed at Bembridge but, I went to Ventnor too, on an excursion... Ventor was cool.
The Florida Keys, provided they're not getting assrammed by a hurricane. I want to go back so bad it almost makes me cry.

This is where I stayed when I visited:
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Last edited by eGraham at Mar 9, 2013,
Quote by eGraham

This is where I stayed when I visited:

Am I the only one who think these resort places look awful to stay at?

Maybe it's because whenever I've gone on a vacation I've always stayed with someone I know. So you never feel or get treated like a tourist. idk, it's weird
___

Quote by The_Blode
I don't want to feel or get treated like a tourist. I want to go, relax, enjoy the ****ing beautiful water and fish for 6 hours every day.

If I wanted to feel like a tourist I'd go to Nashville. I hate that place.

I can relate with you on resorts, at least. This place was nice, though--open, very laid-back, you didn't even know the staff existed unless you needed them.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
I don't want to feel or get treated like a tourist. I want to go, relax, enjoy the ****ing beautiful water and fish for 6 hours every day.

If I wanted to feel like a tourist I'd go to Nashville. I hate that place.

I can relate with you on resorts, at least. This place was nice, though--open, very laid-back, you didn't even know the staff existed unless you needed them.

Yea, the relaxing and stuff sounds sweet.

I just hate really touristy places. They bother me. That's why I put Martha's Vineyard. It's really tourist infected but since I would always stay at my aunts house and knew other people who lived there they would take you to all the places the tourists didn't know about. Cool hiking trails, private beaches, and stuff like that.

I would probably hate that island if I just went there as a normal toursit.
___

Quote by The_Blode
I live in a tourist town. Right now it's packed with idiots, but it's nice to live on a tropical island I guess, beats the IOW or Toronto
Something is fishy about this..
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Page 1 of 2