Yep, it's me here again, with another pedal!

I got myself a MXR Phase 90, which I really like. I've got it on setting nearly in between 9-10 o'clock, absolutely love it. Worth every cent. Really gives me the ability to be more creative with my songwriting and creating new stuff, especially with the clean parts. It did strike me first as a pedal that I'm not going to be able to tweak much, as my chorus has got 5 knobs, but then again, I didn't need to. It works for me on that setting and it will sit there to stand the test of time, I suppose.

Phase 90 pros:
+ Simplicity
+ Goes from subtle to all crazy

Phase 90 cons:

- MXR do something about this, your LEDs are not "stage-ready". Or well, the one on my Analog Chorus is, but you can barely see the red LEDs in the dark, especially if you don't use glasses on stage but you do otherwise..

I also got another Spectraflex cable so now I don't have to pack them with me every time I go to rehearsals, I'll have my trusty Cordials at home, which I like too. But something with the Spectraflex is definitely more lovely than my Roadline Cordial.

Maybe it's just the feel of the cable, not necessarily if it sounds just different. So I had already a Standard Series one, I wanted a really thick cable in between the tuner and my guitar, so I went for the FatsoFlex. The cable looks very trusty and durable, the plugs are really solid.

I also got a meter of George L cable and already made one to go between my phaser and chorus. I need to plan a bit what lengths I want, but first I need some velcro, cause my pedalboard looks a bit messy. None of the "regular" stores were packing velcro so next time I go walking around the city I'll have to check the local fabric shop and see if there is any.

Now, some pictures

The new pedalboard look:

Maybe it's time to get a good camera...
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Hnpd!
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
HNGD man. Are you running a VC50/VH100r?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Sweet!

Blurry pics though except for the board. Probably due to lighting.

As stated above what amp are you using?

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Quote by cdr_salamander
Hnpd!

Thanks man!

Quote by LaidBack
HNGD man. Are you running a VC50/VH100r?

Thanks mate.
The 100 watt head. I absolutely love it. It goes through a 2x12, which projects a lot of sound.

Quote by R45VT
Sweet!

Blurry pics though except for the board. Probably due to lighting.

As stated above what amp are you using?

Actually it's just the crappy camera on my cellphone. I figured that the board one looks nice just because it was taken from further away.

Laney VH100R, which already said, but I'll still put it: I absolutely love it.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

I've got the single channel version. I want the VH100r one day.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
I've got the single channel version. I want the VH100r one day.

Absolutely worth it. The cleans are so great and they're so essential to my playing and my band's music. Basically I couldn't get a single channel amplifier cause of that.

Now that I got a phaser to enhance my cleans, I've been thinking of Micro POG to give some extra thickness to arpeggio stuff. Like you know, a bit of lower and high octave to create a rich sound, but that may be later on.

Right now I just need a power supply that I can stick under my board so that I don't have to carry my 1Spot around. Besides, I need a bit more slots too if I'm going to get more pedals Oh and new earplugs too, but they don't cost much..
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard

very nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
very nice

Thanks mate! I think my pedalboard is slowly getting to the point where I can learn to use my pedals right where as just stomp on them by accident
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard

Quote by Sakke
Absolutely worth it. The cleans are so great and they're so essential to my playing and my band's music. Basically I couldn't get a single channel amplifier cause of that.

Now that I got a phaser to enhance my cleans, I've been thinking of Micro POG to give some extra thickness to arpeggio stuff. Like you know, a bit of lower and high octave to create a rich sound, but that may be later on.

Right now I just need a power supply that I can stick under my board so that I don't have to carry my 1Spot around. Besides, I need a bit more slots too if I'm going to get more pedals Oh and new earplugs too, but they don't cost much..

Look for a Voodoo Labs PP2+ or a BBE Supa Charger
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Are you trying to take pictures while sitting on your washing machine?

:p

HNPD!
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by LaidBack
Look for a Voodoo Labs PP2+ or a BBE Supa Charger

I've been considering the Dunlop DC Brick. Is there something wrong with it?

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Are you trying to take pictures while sitting on your washing machine?

:p

HNPD!

Washing machine?

But thanks.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard

Last edited by Sakke at Mar 10, 2013,