after having to sell it to pay a few bills (thankfully to a brother who would when ready sell it me back) and typically after buying a cheaper guitar i manage to sell all my ipad and Nexus tablet (freebie with my phone contract) which i should have possibly sold 1st instead of the guitar, hindsight is great, so now i have 2 guitars the pacifica and my hotrodded Les Paul
its coil tapped on the neck Pup, has new locking grover machine heads, new pots and switches and the pups are Kent Armstrong
Neck
http://www.wdmusic.co.uk/rocker-hot-rod-vintage-alnico-humbucker-chrome-cover-525-p.asp
Bridge
http://www.wdmusic.co.uk/grinder-high-output-humbucker-chrome-535-p.asp

totally different sound to the orginal Gibson Pups that i still have boxed away

Its had a professional fret grind and polish and full set up by a local guitar shop recommended by all the player in the local area and it has to be said its awesome.
a few pics
the nice Hiscox case and lurking inside

i couldnt be happier well i could but then couldt we all - now to start saving to get my amp, and this time its never leaving me once was enough
what part of ride hard dont you understand.
Danelectro Wasabi Overdrive
Orange CR15
Pacifica 112XJ
Last edited by hobbit1066 at Mar 9, 2013,
Looks nice
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Cool story. Glad you got it back.

That pickguard is hilarious
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Not with standing Avril the pick guard was bought because I was going to have hot rod pinstripes added as well as a bike / rat rod paint theme which obviously never happened, it's now part of its history but I may put the orginal plain black one back on if I can find it.
what part of ride hard dont you understand.
Danelectro Wasabi Overdrive
Orange CR15
Pacifica 112XJ