I've got one with a program called Sonru. Never heard of it before!

Is it not awkward talking to a webcam?
It's not real. They just want to see your boobs.
Quote by kertets
Only losers post their opinions on the internet.
I've done two in the past two weeks. Gotta make sure that everything that the camera sees is good (like if you're doing it in your room, don't have it messy), and it's awkward because you don't know to look at them or the camera. But it's also a lot easier because you can have a cheat sheet off to the side.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous
I've done two in the past two weeks. Gotta make sure that everything that the camera sees is good (like if you're doing it in your room, don't have it messy), and it's awkward because you don't know to look at them or the camera. But it's also a lot easier because you can have a cheat sheet off to the side.

Aaaahhh, clever girl.
I have one coming up on skype. I'm just going to look at them, not the camera. Not sure how to dress since it's just webcam?
sunbather is shit
I had one, but it turned out to be some old guy fapping at the camera. Still got the job though.
Silverburst
Quote by beefcake122
I have one coming up on skype. I'm just going to look at them, not the camera. Not sure how to dress since it's just webcam?

You'll never get in trouble for dressing too nice. Wear a suit and even if that's too much, it'll show that you really care about the job.

Also, another good thing is that you don't have to brush your teeth beforehand.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Quote by beefcake122

Definitely dress up as if you'd go to a real interview. Minus the pants. Don't wear pants.
I had been wondering about how to dress via webcam interview, so thanks for the info. I'd try and set the camera in front of the screen, so you're kind of doing both at once.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by lushacrous
You'll never get in trouble for dressing too nice. Wear a suit and even if that's too much, it'll show that you really care about the job.

Also, another good thing is that you don't have to brush your teeth beforehand.

All you need is a shirt and jacket. No pants required on the web cam if they can't see your bottom half
Also, use Skype or some video program to not just see how the space around you will appear to whoever's interviewing, but also to make sure your mic can function correctly. Being really hard to hear or sending out choppy audio will really hurt your chances.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder