My band have just recorded some stuff and I'd quite like to get some honest feedback. So, I thought the best place to do that would be here!

Our track is here:
www.fiercemorgan.bandcamp.com

and if you like us, our facebook is:
www.facebook.com/FierceMorgan

Please be completely honest as the only way we can get better is to sort out the things which aren't working

Thanks!
Equipment List:

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Mexican Fender Strat w/ Hot Rails pickup in bridge
Marshall AVT 150 combo
Digitech Grunge Distortion
Boss DS-1
cool stuff, i especially liked the second track. both were well produced. the harmonies in the first track were really cool- i liked how they weren't pitch perfect; in that part, being somewhat sloppy helps your sound. however, i think you guys could concentrate more on your lead vocals, practice them a bit more to make them sound a little better, in some ways i also thought your lyrics were lacking. spending some extra effort on those two will probably help out your sound!
Thanks! it's good to get some constructive criticism

Yeah, our lead vocalist can sing, but he doesn't want to haha! Maybe the way forward is to get someone whose heart is set into singing. Mostly the lyrics are written by our lead vocalist, but we should probably all dig in and help: usually he writes the lyrics quickly in his spare time whilst we just work on our individual parts.
Equipment List:

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Mexican Fender Strat w/ Hot Rails pickup in bridge
Marshall AVT 150 combo
Digitech Grunge Distortion
Boss DS-1