http://www.guitarcenter.com/In-Store-Used-USED-PEAVEY-6505--112-COMBO-W-FSW-108774197-i3017594.gc

i've been wanting a 6505, have been looking for used and found this one to be the lowest priced one i could find. Only problem is that i have to order it online, i wont actually have a chance to play it before buying it. Would this be a good idea, especially from guitarcenters used section because i've heard of guitarcenter saying their used gear is good when its shit and doesnt match the description.
Yeah it's a good idea. The cool thing about going through GC is that you can always return it if there is a problem.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
30 day money back guarantee, no questions asked. Doesn't hurt to try it.
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
Dude, I do it all the time. Did a blind buy with my Laney as well as countless pedals. You can have it shipped to your local store or your house, then if you don't like it just return it in 30 days like any other purchase.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
I'd email or call the store that has it to get an in hand description cause i've bought/returned a guitar that was in "excellent condition" but looked like shit when it got here. oh and shipping on used gear is like $25 and isn't refunded if you return it fyi
Last edited by strictly-diesel at Mar 9, 2013,
Ive done it numerous times and it works great.

They even will negotiate over the phone. Ive bought two pedals two guitars and my Earcandy Buzzbomb from them and its been great each time.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by strictly-diesel
I'd email or call the store that has it to get an in hand description cause i've bought/returned a guitar that was in "excellent condition" but looked like shit when it got here. oh and shipping on used gear is like $25 and isn't refunded if you return it fyi

Interesting, when I've returned they repaid shipping for me.
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
I recently bought a THD hotplate off there. Looks exactly like the picture (go figure) and works perfectly.
"Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect." -some dude
Never had a problem with GC. Bought loads of used stuff from them and haven't had to return anything yet.
If you have Guitar Center nearby, call them and have them negotiate the transaction. They'll get it shipped to them through a store to store transaction. That way, if something is wrong with it, you don't have to ship it back.