Kind of a newb question but can you put a p90 as the neck pickup and a humbucker for the bridge? I'm looking to replace the pickups on my Epiphone SG
A P90 isn't quite the same size as a humbucker pickup. You'd need some sort of bezel to mount the pickup on if you're going to drop it into an SG, or you'd need to get a P90 designed to be the same size as a humbucker.
Get a Humbucker sized P90, easy enough. I have this configuration on two guitars, so I can say that it is great for bringing a little life to your neck pickup.
OffsetOffset
Lots of pickup makers are making HB-sized P90s these days: Lollar, Bareknuckle, Rio Grande, Tesla, Vintage Vibe, The Creamery...the list goes on.

There are also more & more guitar makers offering guitars with that array. I've seen Reverends, Hubers, Fenders and many others in just the past 2 years with HB/P90 guitars.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Also, without the mounting issues being at hand, P90's and humbuckers can be mixed.

Furthermore, +1 to SteveHOC.
GFS also makes quite nice budget pickups. Their Dream 90 is awesome in the neck of my Jag Special.
OffsetOffset
I have an Aftermath on my bridge and a Stockholm on my neck position on my main guitar. Let me tell you...you'll use that 3 position switch a lot more.
I almost opted for the Stockholm for a custom project (in the works), but decided to go with something from The Creamery instead. The Stockholms are great, though.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!