If UG was a high school class, what type of student would each forum be?

Just because.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
The Pit would be the badass kid dats a loner cos we're all so goofy and unique lawl xD
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

The Pit would be the drugged out, temperamental white kid and the rest of the forums would be boring Asian transfer students that you only really communicate with when you need help on homework or something.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
The Promote Your Band forum would be the student that hands out an invitation to everyone for their party, but only 1 or 2 dudes show up.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 9, 2013,
Quote by Saint78
the indie forum would be the cool kids.

ha
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
The punk forum would be that kid who died sophomore year.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by WCPhils

they look like the kids that go to my school that everyone dislikes.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
they look like the kids that go to my school that everyone dislikes.

ik, right?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Saint78

Keep telling yourself indie rock is cool.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by losing battle
Keep telling yourself indie rock is cool.

lol

>indie forum
>indie rock

pick one
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
lol

>indie forum
>indie rock

pick one

I'll say indie rock. I don't lurk the indie rock forum but if its anything like dealing with the people who I have experienced they are pretty uncool.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by losing battle
I'll say indie rock. I don't lurk the indie rock forum but if its anything like dealing with the people who I have experienced they are pretty uncool.

it's not the "indie rock" forum. it's alt & indie. we rarely talk about indie rock in a positive light.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78

would be the kids who think they are cool but nobody actually likes them. You must fit in great.

Pit would be the obligatory special needs student.