My cat would be from another planet.

Fantasy thread -- are we allowed these?

If you lived your life but gave it a sci-fi twist for fun.
Damnit jay, not everything is a metaphor for my infertility.

Why can't a guy just enjoy some fresh citrus without having to worry about picking and spitting out all the bitter seeds into a napkin like a moron?
I still fantasise about living in Coruscant-esque cities, even though other looking cool and having better technology it would probably be awful.

I do wish I had a lightsaber though.
I would be MEGAMAN.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
I'd live in a Megacity (think Coruscant), I'd have a ship with a FTL drive, and my best bud would probably look something like:
Everything would be low-budget CGI
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
it's only science fiction until it becomes reality.

Realistically I see society decaying into something very similar to a William Gibson cyberpunk world.
We're living a pretty sci-fi life. Think about it.

Back when I was a kid I thought PDA's from games like System Shock 2 and others were amazing. You can carry this thing everywhere and log your voice, talk to others, do math - AWESOME.

Look at our ****ing phones. You have literally ALL of the information in existence in your hand, talk to others, text others, maps, games, etc. Shit's unbelievable.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by naedauuf

Back when I was a kid I thought PDA's from games like System Shock 2 and others were amazing. You can carry this thing everywhere and log your voice, talk to others, do math - AWESOME.

Look at our ****ing phones. You have literally ALL of the information in existence in your hand, talk to others, text others, maps, games, etc. Shit's unbelievable.

This +100.
ayy lmao
Even in SS2, 100 years in the future they had a separate handheld device for games and a PDA. So that's proof that we can't even imagine the type of shit they'll have when it's actually 100 years in the future.

That kinda stuff blows my mind, we're advancing faster than our imaginations.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

I would be able to randomly stop time for everyone but myself. Or become invisible.

Either that, or, if I ever wanted to maste something I'd just get a chip, stick it up my ass, and upload everythign I need to know.

And I would have a button to instantly forget whatever I wanted to forget.

But life would be boring that way.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by naedauuf

What I like is how in movies like Alien, the computers look like they are running DOS.

And I want teleporters that are used exclusively for buying shit off Amazon.
Everything would be a slightly more realistic Futurama rip-off.

Also what naedauuf said
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by captainsnazz
I would build a giant laser and cut Croydon out of England, then proceed to launch it as far into space as possible, given the limitations of my current sci-fi universe.

Seriously? Because Manchester's full of over weight funny sounding ginger people and Paris is full of cheese eating surrender monkeys.

Again, why you mad?

Anyway, I'd be unfrozen in the future, meet the girl of my dreams who's already with her Future Guy, but she'd care for me too but since she's already got Future Guy and us being from two different times/worlds, she can't show it; I offer her stuff that has been forgotten and she blows my mind.
Last edited by treborillusion at Mar 10, 2013,
Quote by treborillusion
Seriously? Because Manchester's full of over weight funny sounding ginger people and Paris is full of cheese eating surrender monkeys.

Again, why you mad?

All of this is true.
Something about you just makes me want to be a dick to you, I don't know what. I actually quite enjoy your threads.
I would be able to read minds.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA