Sorta'. Not yet, but soon.

Summer!

The heat, the skin, the shades, I'm already waxed.

I love summer, from the people to the cold treats and the barbecues and festivals and stuff.

I really want an ice poll/ice lollie/rocket lollie/popsicle & or cornish vanilla ice cream too.
I want cold food right now, and cold water, and girls in hot pants Summer .

The season is right after Spring, my other favourite season that I get here, out of all of them (4), Spring is my 2nd. Winter's my 4th.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Mar 9, 2013,
Summer is terrible. It used to be cool when I didn't have to do anything and had two months vacation. But now I work no matter the time of year and all summer does for me is make working harder due to the heat.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
My summer starts in 2 weeks

This is the first summer where I'll have to work ;_;
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Mar 10, 2013,
It's weird how the older you get the shorter seasons seem and the quicker time goes by.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by jetfuel495
we've got like two whole months

He's obviously very excited for it. He even said it's his favorite month. He was probably going to wait until summer to post this but just couldn't hold back anymore. So much enthusiasm.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
He's obviously very excited for it. He even said it's his favorite month. He was probably going to wait until summer to post this but just couldn't hold back anymore. So much enthusiasm.

ain't no enthusiasm for the summer when you're used to 100+ degrees and near max humidity

Although up here summers are better.
Quote by Victory2134

Make that favorite month a favourite months (three of them, to be precise) ((two of them good ones)), then you'd be spot on, but as it is, you're not far off.

Any way, I want Spring to kick off early.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
My school ends half way through April so that's pretty much hen my summer starts.
It's a shame I have to work and I'm unable to get even an interview.
Quote by jetfuel495
ain't no enthusiasm for the summer when you're used to 100+ degrees and near max humidity

Although up here summers are better.

This so much.

Summer to me means a 60+ day drought at least an entire week of 100+ degree weather and no clouds. At all. On top of that I'll be working in a place that either has the AC turned up way too high and I'll be shivering OR there will be no AC and I'll be sweating like a fat man chasing after a cake that's been tied to a fishing pole that's been taped to his back.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
It's been summer here for almost a month now.

Also, element's thread last year was better, even if I, for the most part, don't like summer (or summah!)
Needs more deftones references.

One cool thing about summer was that song. Not the entire album, just that song.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Quote by angusfan16
It's not even spring yet yo

+1

Stupid English and their inability to read calendars
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Spring and fall are the best.

I used to like summer until I had a job.

Now I have a like/loathe relationship. I like that I can make more money, but I'm always working and don't have much free time.

It's pretty much just any other old set of months for me.

Really the best part about it is that summer is high-gear show season. Summer means consistent shows for the band which means more money for me and more time on stage.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
I ****ing hate summer. I'm gonna miss winter. It's still covered in snow where I'm at.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
You don't love summer (Which is about to finish) here in Australia. It's when all the Dropbears are in action, giant spiders and insects creepin' and crawlin' and snakes killing birds in your backyard. Then when you try to go have some fun and cool down in the ocean, sharks, stingrays and box jelly fish are there to say "Hah nah mate get f@cked".

It used to be cool, but then you hit puberty and you start to sweat before its even 7 am from the heat wave whilst in bed. That's the worst.

I can't even get me old emu to run me to school, all those feathers. Winter is were its at here, because it never snows. Even though I'd like that time to time. It'd be nice to see for once.
Looking out the window, still snow on the ground.
So bollox to your hard on for summer.
It's fucking snowing
I really cant wait till summer.
Last edited by Hydra150 at Mar 10, 2013,
It will be another 4 months til I don't see snow covering the ground so you're ******ed
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by T7E
What are you talking about?
Summer finished 10 days ago..............

¿sıɥʇ ǝʞıl ƃuıdʎʇ ǝq noʎ ʇ,uplnoɥS
Summer?

Oh, that 2 days in July when the sun comes out, everyone rushes to buy sun cream and lay outside, even though it's only 15 degrees, then there's a hosepipe ban which isn't lifted even after it starts raining again and then it's cold and horrible until autumn comes and then it gets even colder and wetter, and we all wish the sun was back but when it gets hot again we all complain that it's TOO hot. That thing?

It's all right, I guess.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
I need to get panties and more miniskirts before summer comes.

Also to all those getting mad at trebor: he's a minority living in Croydon. We're lucky that he even knows the names of the seasons. Give him a break. It's not his fault.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Mar 10, 2013,