Page 1 of 3
I dunno but I kinda think these look pretty slick. A lot more than your typical baseball cap at least. My grandfather has a bunch of em (since they were common when he was young) and I just randomly tried one on and thought it looked pretty cool even though I never wear hats. Felt connected to my Irish roots I guess .
Real men wear fedoras.
Or top hats.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Flat bill caps > flat caps
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Beanies are were it's at.
I got a big head, so shut up.

With all due respect and all that other shit.
Jackson DK-2 [2004 MIJ] (EMG 81/SA)
Jackson RR-3 [2007 MIJ] (EMG 81/60)
Ibanez RG370DX [2009] (EMG 81/60)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom [2004] (EMG 81/85)
Ltd/Esp M-17 7-String [2013] (EMG 81-7 set)
Bugera 333XL 120watt Tube Head, Crate BV412 Cab
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Most casual headwear is shit.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by ErikLensherr

^You call those guys men???

sorry, can't tell if serious.
Jackson DK-2 [2004 MIJ] (EMG 81/SA)
Jackson RR-3 [2007 MIJ] (EMG 81/60)
Ibanez RG370DX [2009] (EMG 81/60)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom [2004] (EMG 81/85)
Ltd/Esp M-17 7-String [2013] (EMG 81-7 set)
Bugera 333XL 120watt Tube Head, Crate BV412 Cab
Quote by Chaz-6(sic)6
^You call those guys men???

sorry, can't tell if serious.

That's me on the bottom far right, u mirin?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
I wear a flat cap often. It's tan corduroy, keeps me warmer in this never ending winter and saves me from having to make my hair presentable when going out. And I think it looks good.
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Correction. Teenagers who think they are cool wear fedoras.

More people agree with me than disagree. You are clearly in the wrong over the internet. I'd be ashamed if I were you. Now gtfo.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

ITT: People who can't pull off certain styles of hats try to feel better by pretending that style of hat is ugly.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
ITT: People discuss fedoras and those flat brim baseball caps instead of the far superior flat cap.
I also said top hats. I don't know why that is being ignored.

Look at that beastly thing.
Quote by SGstriker

You don't need a suit to pull off a fe-do. Just your favorite Naruto t-shirt, some baggy cargo shorts, and your fe-do will add class to any ensemble. I'm like a 1950s gangster when I leave the house. I'm like Al ****ing Capone.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by DempseyPunk

90% of those aren't fedoras, they're trilbies.

You don't get to bitch about a hat if you don't even know what it looks like.

Honestly I don't care either way. Some people can pull it off and some people can't, I have one, but I don't wear it because it looks silly half the time. That said, acting like it looks silly on anyone ever since 1940 is as stupid as assuming it always looks good.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Hats like those, are pointless devices that will go the way of the tie and fade from use.

I miss ties being popular. Now only estate agents and bankers wear them.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Hydra150
ITT: People discuss fedoras and those flat brim baseball caps instead of the far superior flat cap.

The only people I ever see wear flat caps never stop talking about their "irish roots" and religiously listen to american-irish bands, with guiness in hand of course
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Last edited by DempseyPunk at Mar 10, 2013,
Quote by DempseyPunk
The only people I ever see wear flat caps never stop talking about their "irish roots" and religious listen to american-irish bands, with guiness in hand of course

This is why I'm glad not to be American.
That, and the shit being stirred in that tipping thread
Quote by Hydra150
This is why I'm glad not to be American.
That, and the shit being stirred in that tipping thread

yeah Im avoiding that thread like the plague.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by theguitarist

I miss ties being popular. Now only estate agents and bankers wear them.

That's why ties are so unpopular, nobody wants to be mistaken for an estate agent or a banker by wearing one.

Quote by DempseyPunk

The only people I ever see wear flat caps never stop talking about their "irish roots" and religiously listen to american-irish bands, with guiness in hand of course

I own my late father's traditional tweed flat cap and I occasionaly wear it. He was a Yorkshireman.
Y'see, the style of the flat cap is actualy more to do with Northern England than Ireland. The flat cap first came into being after the 1571 Act of Parliament (which was intended to stimulate domestic wool consumption and trade) decreed that on Sundays and holidays all males over 6 years old had to wear caps made of wool by law. It was in Northern England, especialy in the counties of Lancashire and Yorshire where one4 of the main industries was weaving, that the style of the modern flat cap was first developed, which then became popular in Ireland and subsequently also in America as a result of Irish immigration. It was mainly a working class hat and used to be almost universaly worn by working class men all over Britain, but it was also adopted by the upper classes who started wearing them as part of their 'casual countryside wear', but since the average British workman no longer wears a flat cap, the style has become more associated with the upper classes today.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
That's why ties are so unpopular, nobody wants to be mistaken for an estate agent or a banker by wearing one.

Or Avril Lavigne.
Page 1 of 3