Today in the UK it is Mother's Day. A day to celebrate our awesome parents.

What are my pit bros doing for their mothers today?

Personally, I got my mum a few poetry books and a big bouquet of flowers cos I'm such a sweetheart (I don't even need sugar in my tea).
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I just got my mam a decent bottle of white wine, don't see her until next week though, so she's going to have to wait.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Never good for presents for these kind of occasions so me and my sister have just got her a card with £10 from each of us.
chocolate. so original. she went with my dad to see my grandma today so won't be doing anything.
Shit, thanks for this thread. Second Sunday in May is Canada's Mothers Day as well. Just called my ma, totally forgot
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by naedauuf
Shit, thanks for this thread. Second Sunday in May is Canada's Mothers Day as well. Just called my ma, totally forgot

But... It's March?

Mother's Day in the Netherlands is on the second Sunday of May so I still have some time left to think of something (anything)...
Then I shall insert my erect penis into the narrow vaginal cavity of my blood-relative whom I predate by approximately 5 years.

ooooh shit. It is March and MD is in May. She's gonna be confused when she gets that message.. I left the message with my dad, and he didn't say anything, so I doubt he knew when it was as well
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

She keeps making these crap parsnip cakes for us (she's a vegetarian, as if that justifies it), so I've just finished making her a proper one, with grated parsnip, apple, orange, walnuts and golden syrup in :3
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Only got my mum a card this year because I didn't know what to send her. Might get her some chocolate or something when I go back over Easter
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Apart from the usual card and chocolates, my brother and I went in on some tickets for Andre Rieu.

She's usually so awkward to buy for, but this year she actually openly wanted a specific thing so it's been much easier.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Cheapo wine. Blossom Hill.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Just a card and a phone call. She's halfway across the country.

Also IOTM check your fucking wall, you shmuck.
Sent a card?

Skype later.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
lol, you totally scared the shit out of me TS until I read "in the UK."
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Totally forgot, luckily my dad predicted me forgetting and bought presents for me to give so they be a surprise for me as well as my mum
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
I don't ****ing get the spelling. It should be Mothers Day or Mothers' Day. **** this ****ing shitty language. **** it all.
Quote by JD2k9
I don't ****ing get the spelling. It should be Mothers Day or Mothers' Day. **** this ****ing shitty language. **** it all.

You can look at as an actual mother's day, which arguably it is, as well as being mothers' day, which is the wider term.

You can use either.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
I usually get my mom some semi-expensive and unusual perennial plant for Mother's Day. This year I found a breed of multi-colored gladiolus at a local green house, so I'll be buying those bulbs and planting them soon.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Don_Humpador
.Also IOTM check your fucking wall, you shmuck.

Alright mush, I've seen it, I'll reply.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by snipelfritz
lol, you totally scared the shit out of me TS until I read "in the UK."

This

I nearly had a heart attack
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...