8 10%
Try doing both.
19 24%
Other (explain in comment)
14 18%
Voters: 80.
Page 1 of 2
:poll incoming:

Imagine the scenario: You are a classic metalhead teenage virgin who made out with a girl for the first time in his life a week ago.

There is a dark-haired depressed metalhead chick 3 years older than you who is, like, hot and stuff, and she is into you (and you might even lose the v-card if everything goes right). But she lives in another town and you can only see her once or twice a month. Which sucks.
Also, she is going abroad in few months and won't be coming back for long.

And then, there is girl (1 year older) who lives not far from you, you can hang with her multiple times a week. She has a nice sense of humor, and likes rock and blues and metal and all kinds of guitar music... She is also pretty hot, but less than the first one, and she has several imperfections on her body that some might find ugly.

You like both of them, and you are somewhat emotionally bonded to both of them in different way, because they are totally different personalities.

Would you leave the first one and go for the second, who is more available?
Leave the second one and go for the first, who is a bit hotter and limited edition?
Would you try to date them both (hard but might be possible)?
Other?
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Last edited by TheNameOfNoone at Mar 10, 2013,
Well if the second one isn't a sure thing, getting the first as a girlfriend will probably make you a bit more desirable.

To be completely honest though, it sounds as if you'd rather be in a relationship with the second than the first. If that's the case then you already know what you want.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
If you can't do both, go for the girl that lives close to you.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
I don't think you should have your taste in music influence any relationship at all. Looks might matter but personality is way more important as well.

Conclusion: Just decide something.
I don't get this whole 'do both' business. So not romantic at all. Don't you want to go into your first time saying "hey, I decided it was going to be with you and just you because that's how much you mean to me"?
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
I chose other because that's usually the "TS is a knob" option.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I think TS has a problem and he doesn't wanna admit he wants help.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by So-Cal
the emo goth bitch is probably crazy

don't stick your dick in crazy

Do stick your dick in crazy. Have you ever stuck your dick in normal? It's boring.
What kind of ugly scars that might repulse some of us?

Yes, it matters.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

keep the first as a ****buddy because it doesn't sound like she's ready for a long term relationship.
"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."
Quote by So-Cal
the emo goth bitch is probably crazy

don't stick your dick in crazy

exactly what i was thinking.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

try to get both girls to emotionally bond with each other
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Victory2134
I don't get this whole 'do both' business. So not romantic at all. Don't you want to go into your first time saying "hey, I decided it was going to be with you and just you because that's how much you mean to me"?

"Do both" actually means try to date them both while they don't know for each other (and use all forces to make them not find out). Polygamy is wrong, I know, but I'm asking for people's opinion.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Aw yeah.
You suck, TS.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by TheNameOfNoone
"Do both" actually means try to date them both while they don't know for each other (and use all forces to make them not find out). Polygamy is wrong, I know, but I'm asking for people's opinion.

My version of "do both" will make you feel a lot less scummy, dude.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Impossible for me to imagine being a metalhead virgin, I'm too much of a stud
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
date the second one and then when the opportunity arises band the first one. shouldn't be too hard to pull off as the first one won't be around pretty much at all.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
I would never go for a depressed girl.. it's just no fun at all.
Quote by fearofthemark
at your avatar

Quote by due 07
Your avatar had me in stitches for a good two minutes.
The first one until she goes on her trip and then the second one.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I can say from experience that sticking your dick in crazy is a pretty damn fun ride while it lasts, but when the whole thing crashes and burns you'll be lucky if you don't have that crazy bitch stalking you.

It's not worth it, dude, no matter how kinky and awesome the sex will be. Go for the vanilla girl.
I'm not able to imagine myself being an absolute metalhead, just being myself, the second girl. Which is...pretty much who I'm dating right now aside from a year older and (as far as I know) bodily imperfections.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
it's like I make threads knowing they're gonna be shit but I make them anyway

Quote by kertets
Wire his sack to the electrical socket the next time, little fucker will be shootin lightening bolts all over the house.
Quote by lushacrous

and then they realize that they are both lesbians and run off together leaving ts without any girls
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Does the second girl you mentioned like you back? If she does, it would make the situation a little easier. That is a pretty important factor.

If she doesn't like you back, it's not worth it, and if you are ok with potentially just one more hookup with the first one, then have at it.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by me+yourmom=69
If they like metal i imagine they're ugly, and overweight, with tons of acne

metal chicks
expectation
reality
"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."
Quote by donender
Does the second girl you mentioned like you back? If she does, it would make the situation a little easier. That is a pretty important factor.

If she doesn't like you back, it's not worth it, and if you are ok with potentially just one more hookup with the first one, then have at it.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that, imagine that you have already made out with the second girl and she wants to be with you.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Aw yeah.
Quote by lushacrous

invite them to a "double date"...one couple is you and girl 1, the other is you and girl 2. the one that stays with you the longest wins. they can also both win.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by adamgur96

This
So much this
Quote by adamgur96

Quote by ChemicalFire

Aw yeah.
Quote by TheNameOfNoone

Well i'm sorry, but when people ask for help/advice with something they don't say "What would You do in this scenario?", you never said once in the OP it was a real situation you have, as far as i was concerned this was supposed to be another shit thread.

So don't you no shit Sherlock me.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
What kind of bodily imperfections?

It matters.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by SuperKid
get a real woman, find a big black booty hoe in your closest ghetto

Once you had da black juju, you neva go back to da white doodoo
Sail upon the open skies
People who are depressed shouldn't be dating people. Its not fair for the person on the other side.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Page 1 of 2