Page 1 of 2
So I'm going to pierce my ear myself tonight. I'm doing it with a safety pin because I don't want to spend >8 pounds getting it done professionally. I also can't let my mum find out.

I bought the safety pin yesterday and haven't taken it out of it's box, so I guess it'll already be pretty safe, but I just want to make sure. I heard using a flame to sanitise it works, but I can't find a lighter/matches/a flame in my house. Apparently putting it in boiled salt water also works, but my mum'll probably get pretty suspicious.

So how would you go about sanitising it?

I need advice on how to numb it as well, but I was probably just going to take a few paracetamol.

Wat do?
There are enzymes in your sperm that have anti-bacterial properties in order to protect the DNA from the acidic environment inside the vagina. If you spread a little sperm on the tip of the safety pin it should sanitize it.
Quote by BVBKilljoy
So I'm going to pierce my ear myself tonight. I'm doing it with a safety pin because I don't want to spend >8 pounds getting it done professionally. I also can't let my mum find out.

I bought the safety pin yesterday and haven't taken it out of it's box, so I guess it'll already be pretty safe, but I just want to make sure. I heard using a flame to sanitise it works, but I can't find a lighter/matches/a flame in my house. Apparently putting it in boiled salt water also works, but my mum'll probably get pretty suspicious.

I need advice on how to numb it as well, but I was probably just going to take a few paracetamol.

Wat do?

Nope.

Get a professional to do it.
I knew a guy with pierced ears once. He also had a lot of male on male sex.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by risk182
Question - how old are you and why don't you have access to any lighters or matches?

I'm 13 and nobody in my house smokes -____-

And no I won't rub sperm on my ears.

But seriously guys?
8 pounds? that's all it costs to get it done professionally? what you should do is stop being an idiot.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Fire and bleach.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by BVBKilljoy

But seriously guys?

Okay, then you're going to have to run the risk of the piercing getting infected or get it done professionally.
Ballspielsveirein Borussia. Is that what the BvB stands for?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

For the last time it means Black Veil Brides. *Cue hate*

I have like, no money though
Figured you'd be pretty young, was pretty obvious, actually. So, keeping that in mind - it will NOT make you THAT much cooler to have your ear pierced, therefore it isn't worth it to risk getting an infection when you do it yourself - those things f'in hurt. Save your pocket money and get a professional to do it.
Quote by BVBKilljoy

But seriously guys?

So, that means you were under 13 when you made the account?
Quote by BVBKilljoy
For the last time it means Black Veil Brides. *Cue hate*

I have like, no money though

eeew

I would have liked you if it was Ballspielverein Borussia.
Your mum is obviously going to find out that you have an earring in your ear which will start looking pretty infected. She's not blind and not as stupid as you may think.

Stop being an idiot and ask your mum to accompany you to Claire's or any other ear piercing place. Offer to pay for the piercing by doing chores to earn some pocket money.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Rubbing Alcohol will work, but I suggest you get it done professionally. You don't want to be messing around with that stuff. And infection can really **** you up.

Just spend the money. It doesn't cost that much.
And if you can't do it legally, then don't do it until you can or get permission from your parents.

Why the **** do you want to pierce your ears anyway?
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Black Veil Brides
Wants a pierced ear

I hate you so much already.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by stonyman65

Why the **** do you want to pierce your ears anyway?

that way TS doesn't even need to open his mouth and still inform everyone that he is an idiot
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Dortmund can suck it.
Quote by daytripper75
Dortmund can suck it.

that's what we do in Bundesliga
Quote by BVBKilljoy
I also can't let my mum find out.

I hope to GOD that your mum finds out.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by BVBKilljoy

BAN HIM! BAN THE LIVING PATOOT OUT OF HIM!
BAN HIM WITH FIRE!
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
that way TS doesn't even need to open his mouth and still inform everyone that he is an idiot

Oh, okay.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by BVBKilljoy

Wat do?

1. Your mum will find out.

2. The piercing industry will suffer for you trying to do this yourself. If you fuck it up (and you will), you will probably end up with scarring in your earlobe which will prevent you from being able to get a piercing there ever again.

3. Things in boxes are not automatically sterile. You need to sterilise this by placing it in boiling salt water. It must be sea salt, not rock salt.

4. Paracetamols are a terrible idea. Don't do that. Use ice wrapped in a paper towel if you must. Know that it is going to hurt anyway, and the only thing that could make it not hurt is paying to have an experienced professional do it for you.

And your final question, wat do?

I suggest that you go to a piercing shop and get it done professionally. This is a part of your body. An actual part of your body. If it isn't worth spending £8 to not fuck it up then you don't care enough about yourself to be getting it done anyway.
Quote by BVBKilljoy

Wat do?

Soak it in rubbing alcohol for a few minutes
Quote by daytripper75
You won last year.

Yeah, but that's in the past. 20pts behind now.
Kid, if you mess this up you could get an infection that could end with you only having one ear and maybe even threaten your life.

Get a professional to do it, they're professionals for a reason.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
This thread is so confusing.

Unless TS's mother is blind.

Like actually blind.

Though she could probably still smell the deceit.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Yeah, but that's in the past. 20pts behind now.

Yeah, well, what Bayern are doing this year is just nuts. It isn't really fair to anyone else in the league.
i wouldnt do it. again anyway. i tried to pierce my ear using a needle and guitar string. ended up with a minor infection. luckily it wasnt as bad as it could have been and healed nice enough to allow me to get it professionally done.

dont be like me TS. follow the KISS method. Keep It Simple Stupid.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
Last edited by k-train at Mar 11, 2013,
LOL Do it yourself piercings always look horrible, and get infected, and you end up regretting them for the rest of your life. If you do it PLEASE take pictures and post them here.
A safety pin? Not metal enough bro. BVB would be so disappointed in you
Use this instead

You're being a stupid thirteen year old. STAHP.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by BVBKilljoy

Wat do?

Boil your ear, or even better use a blow torch on it. That way you sanitise the entire area to be pierced while numbing it at the same time.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Page 1 of 2