NoTroll
30 IQ
bought a second hand SX custom handmade vintage series bass guitar for 50 euro. the dude tells me he paid 200 euro for it in the shop but the impression i have is that this is a discontinued series and they are worth a bit more now. am i right or wrong to think that???
Spaz91
RIP Terry
560 IQ
Fifty for a bass that works is okay I guess. You should note there's nothing custom, vintage or hand made about SX basses.
Wood doesn't affect tone. Grow up.
NoTroll
30 IQ
ok thanks man. it sounds pretty good the a string was buzzing when played open, i boiled the strings and for some reason that cured it. iv yet to play it through a bass amp though as i dont have one in my vicinity yet.
Sudaka
Novice Bass Player
110 IQ
Quote by Spaz91
Fifty for a bass that works is okay I guess. You should note there's nothing custom, vintage or hand made about SX basses.

I agree. Still, you got the best series from SX. 50 Euro is a very good price indeed. It's not the best bass, but definetly a great quality/price ratio. And you got it even cheaper. Congrats! enjoy!
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2