What about it?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I want to watch it. Particularly, I'd like to see the story of Samson, which could be its own badass movie.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by randywolf244
It's cool as hell

Hell is not cool, but you'll learn that soon enough, atheist.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Dreadnought
I want to watch it. Particularly, I'd like to see the story of Samson, which could be its own badass movie.

He just threw some dude through a walk.
Quote by StewieSwan

^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by Dreadnought

Yep, that would be awesome.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Weaponized
Never heard of it, what's it about?

Aliens
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I haven't watched it because I didn't know if it would be any interesting or just a live-action version of those glorifying cartoons they showed us in Sunday school. I'll have to give it a watch then, along with Vikings.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
my friend never stops watching the history channel

he says he watches it ironically but i think he likes the idea of aliens everywhere
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I thouht that the histoy channel had just turned into a reality tv channel?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
the series that was made by the same people who made survivor and a shitload of other reality tv shows?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
i didnt care for it. iv seen so many more interesting shows on tv. just like the rebuilding of jesus thru the cloth, this is boring.

its not educational
Quote by StewieSwan

QFT ololol
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
All because it's written in the Bible and studied by theologians doesn't mean that people aren't wasting their time.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I haven't watched it because I didn't know if it would be any interesting or just a live-action version of those glorifying cartoons they showed us in Sunday school. I'll have to give it a watch then, along with Vikings.

Vikings gets a meh from me. I'm gonna watch the next couple episodes to see if it gets any better, but it's not really something I'd be sad about missing.
Quote by WCPhils
It's boring as ****

Yeah I tried watching it last week and it just made me wanna kill myself if was so boring. It was like going to church or some shit.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Funny it was on the history channel, as most of it never happened in the first place. Maybe get an offshoot channel "History as we want it to be, but never was". No jews in Egypt vs pharoh, no wandering in desert, no Moses, etc etc etc..... No proof for it at all.
I actually saw a preview in a theater and thought it was going to be a movie. My reply was "If they're going to go over the entire Bible then that's gonna be a long ass movie."

Don't have TV though, so I can't watch it.
Quote by StewieSwan
Quote by bradulator
Aliens

10/10 posts.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by StewieSwan

Oooh, burned!
Pun completely intended
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.