I know this is probably well known by many of you, but I just thought it was pretty interesting, and Buzz Aldrin is probably one of the people I would trust the most with this sort of stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlkV1ybBnHI

With all these different eye witness accounts of separate astronaut crews encountering ufos and aliens, it really makes you wonder...
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Last edited by Jostry at Mar 10, 2013,
That's just deleted scenes from the faking of the moon landing lol
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
we know all about it. Apparently there was a whole line of parked ufos watching the first step on the moon from right inside the SOT. ok then...

edit ...also I met Buzz once at a science thing
Last edited by Tempoe at Mar 10, 2013,
Looked like a piece of dust on the camera lense.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Sorta on topic:
I used to watch all these alien shows when I was kid. They would have back to back shows on nothing but documentaries on aliens.

Quote by VanTheKraut

Right right but they were filming what they could see outside of their shuttle.
buzz aldrin, what happened to you in all the confusion?

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object. I would be more surprised if they did not see one.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Sounds like the beginning of the third Transformers movie, what a marvelous piece of trash that film was.
What do you get if you drop a piano down a mineshaft?
E--4-
B--4-
G--4-
D--6-
A--6-
E--4-
Quote by VanTheKraut

You've obviously never even seen a speck of dust on a camera lens. In fact, dust on the lens won't show on an image as it can't focus on itself. In perspective, its like trying to check the surface of your eye. Just in case you were wondering, dust wasn't as much of a problem until the digital era, because back then, every frame would just leave with the speck of dust attached.

This is how dust looks on a photography:

I'm not saying it was aliens, in any case.
Probably some poor dead Russian cosmonaut in a dead capsule on a mission that failed and the Russians never disclosed.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
Probably some poor dead Russian cosmonaut in a dead capsule on a mission that failed and the Russians never disclosed.

It's actually JFK in a Russian capsule on a mission to destroy the secret space colony on the moon.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
It's actually JFK in a Russian capsule on a mission to destroy the secret space colony on the moon.

You sure it's not Hitler in the Nazi flying saucer he escaped in from Brazil in 1945 checking out the earth and deciding whether or not he's ready to bring his alien army to dominate our species?
Quote by daytripper75

colonel belt, noooooo!

probably one of the worst episodes of the series, but the most relevant to the topic
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Mar 10, 2013,
Quote by primusfan

colonel belt, noooooo!

probably one of the worst episodes of the series, but the most relevant to the topic

yeah that episode made no ****ing sense. but the concept of something strange existing just outside the atmosphere that forever changed the people who ventured out there is so cool.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Ya there wer also aliens at the first thxgiving and if you look closely there were goests too so im not suprised.

Quote by shiggityswah
You sure it's not Hitler in the Nazi flying saucer he escaped in from Brazil in 1945 checking out the earth and deciding whether or not he's ready to bring his alien army to dominate our species?

Hitler didn't have an alien army cockskull it was nazis hiding on the moon get your gatdamn fax straight.
Last edited by FearMyLightning at Mar 11, 2013,
Time Travel
Or American tax dollars at work, area 51 and all that

But hold on a second.

If I, an unemployed British man with about as much credibility as a walnut shoved up a cat's bottom knows this then, how top secret can area 51 be?
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by treborillusion

London!
Time Travel
Or American tax dollars at work, area 51 and all that

But hold on a second.

If I, an unemployed British man with about as much credibility as a walnut shoved up a cat's bottom knows this then, how top secret can area 51 be?

ftfy
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Now it's perfect.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Mar 11, 2013,
These are trained astronauts who flew to the moon and back, I'm sure they could tell what's dust on the freaking window!!!
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
Quote by primusfan

colonel belt, noooooo!

Ugh. That episode was hard to watch.