Poll: Would you date a smoker.
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you date a smoker.
Yes.
153 44%
No, smokers are icky
133 38%
As long as i get some i dont care!
29 8%
TS should post the lolwutpear.
33 9%
Voters: 348.
Page 1 of 8
Well???
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Yeah. There aren't many things that make someone an instant no for me, it depends. I certainly wouldn't be happy about that aspect though.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Considering the stuff makes my allergies flare up, so I would always be choking when with them, nope.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
But what if they only do it in private, or very occasionally, or are just really awesome besides that?
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
I'd explain how although I don't necessarily approve, I'm not going to stop them. As long as it's not weed (or any other illegal drug). I'm not fully comfortable with the idea. Like, I feel that if it's a part of their life, it would be a bit of a mismatch since it is not a part of mine. Plus, my folks are pretty uptight about things like that, so that would also pose a problem.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 10, 2013,
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
But what if they only do it in private, or very occasionally, or are just really awesome besides that?

It is not an instant no, but its a big minus.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Pussy is pussy.

This man gets it, besides what if they are awesome in every other conceivable way but they are smokers??? Meaning Victoria Secret model hot, lots of money, awesome cook, likes a lot of the same shit you like and its a deal breaker because she likes the sweet sweet feeling of a cigarette every now and again.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by willT08
Yes...

Why would that put anyone off?

Literally everything about it?
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
I have before but she rarely did smoke.

Smoking is a bigger and bigger turn off as I have gotten older. This really hott chick was talking to me at bar and started smoking and it really ruined it for me.
I wouldn't turn someone down just because they smoke. Can't believe the pit is srs right now.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by WCPhils
Pretty much an instant no

Hate that shit

Yeah, that.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Smoking isn't a big deal. What is a deal breaker is when a woman says "you can bring your doberman.... but no smokers!!"
I wouldn't like it, but it doesn't mean I couldn't date them.

Or try to make them quit.
Quote by Wiegenlied
I wouldn't turn someone down just because they smoke. Can't believe the pit is srs right now.

How dare they troll the great Trollestia!
Quote by joshua garcia

Quote by guitar0player
Quote by losing battle
This man gets it, besides what if they are awesome in every other conceivable way but they are smokers??? Meaning Victoria Secret model hot, lots of money, awesome cook, likes a lot of the same shit you like and its a deal breaker because she likes the sweet sweet feeling of a cigarette every now and again.

She won't look like a model very long if she's a half a pack-a-day or more smoker.

I wouldn't give a shit as long as she quit by 30, seems like about that age that it starts to accelerate aging badly.
Last edited by tukk04 at Mar 10, 2013,
I smoke, most people I meet smoke (cigarettes and other stuff) it's really a non-issue for me, I haven't had a crush on a girl who didn't smoke since I was 14 or something, vices are teh sexay.

EDIT:
There was was one girl when I was 17 but she didn't care that I smoked so
Straight laced nice girls are boring IMO
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Last edited by strait jacket at Mar 10, 2013,
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Literally everything about it?

Can you be more specific?

I can't believe that the idea of smoke being in their lungs momentarily is the reason you don't like it.
Last edited by willT08 at Mar 10, 2013,
Cigarette smoke is an awful thing.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by willT08
Yes...

Why would that put anyone off?

Because smokers are a whiny lot
PM me for newts
Thread for edgy virgins. Yeah. I'd prefer if they didn't but it's not the end of the world. 60% of my friends smoke. The other 35% smoke something else. Then 5% would never desecrate their lungs with such filth.
Quote by willT08
Can you be more specific?

I can't believe that the idea of smoke being in their lungs momentarily is the reason you don't like.

Extremely costly, contagious stench, dangerous, socially looked down upon (in the US at least), shows possible addictive or impulsive personality, likely not the most intelligent or responsible either.

Both of my parents have always been smokers and it's hell.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Mar 10, 2013,
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Thread for edgy virgins. Yeah. I'd prefer if they didn't but it's not the end of the world. 60% of my friends smoke. The other 35% smoke something else. Then 5% would never desecrate their lungs with such filth.

+1 This thread needs a bottle of Jack Daniels and a pack of cowboy killers to see how awesome smoking is.
Quote by joshua garcia

Quote by guitar0player
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Extremely costly, contagious stench, dangerous, socially looked down upon (in the US at least), shows possible addictive or impulsive personality, likely not the most intelligent either.

Both of my parents have always been smokers and it's hell.

Maybe they can afford things because they aren't in high school, "stench" what a laugh, pretty much everything worth doing in this life has an element of danger to it, it's not socially looked down upon & those who do look down upon it are less intelligent, something being physically addictive does not mean the person taking it has an addictive personalty & impulsive personalities are great, you are an idiot.

2/10 go study for high school
Quote by Somekid94
I wouldn't like it, but it doesn't mean I couldn't date them.

Yes. This is what I was pretty much explaining.

Or try to make them quit.

See, that's the problem. If you are going to try to make them quit, you can forget that relationship right now. All you can really do is give your solid opinion on the matter and hope it changes them, which, chances are likely, it won't. It would take years and years of a strong relationship to make that person even consider stopping. That, and it's generally wrong to convince someone to change just for you. Which is why if you plan on dating them, it's best you prepare yourself to accept those traits of theirs that you can't change.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by bradulator
Cigarette smoke is an awful thing.

I mean smell-wise mostly by the way. I don't really care that much about the side effects.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Extremely costly
Their money though so...
contagious stench
So much meh
dangerous
Well so's drinking, and we both know nobody's gonna say "Oh, I'd never date a girl who drinks because cirrhosis of the liver"
socially looked down upon (in the US at least)
lol
shows possible addictive or impulsive personality, likely not the most intelligent either.
Come off it

Both my parents were smokers, me and my brother were both asthmatic, and it never caused a problem.
Quote by losing battle
+1 This thread needs a bottle of Jack Daniels and a pack of cowboy killers to see how awesome smoking is.

I dislike both of those things. But most of my friends like both cheap whiskey & cigs so it's all good. It's called having a good time. No use living to 100 if you're such a boring, stuck-up loser.
You'd have to be a goddamn mouth breather to actually take up smoking in a day and age where so much is known about it. Hell, with other unhealthy vices there are actually a decent amount of positives (junk food - good taste, alcohol/drugs - euphoia). Smoking tastes and smells like shit and has virtually no mental effect.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I'd explain how although I don't necessarily approve, I'm not going to stop them. As long as it's not weed (or any other illegal drug).

DARE to stand up to peer pressure! Say no to drugs!
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I dislike both of those things. But most of my friends like both cheap whiskey & cigs so it's all good. It's called having a good time. No use living to 100 if you're such a boring, stuck-up loser.

Quote by Milan999
You'd have to be a goddamn mouth breather to actually take up smoking in a day and age where so much is known about it. Hell, with other unhealthy vices there are actually a decent amount of positives (junk food - good taste, alcohol/drugs - euphoia). Smoking tastes and smells like shit and has virtually no mental effect.

Canadian fight! Canadian fight!
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54