Page 1 of 2
I'll admit, my face is pretty messed up. I lost the fight. Any ya'll been to jail? overnighter? Living like a rockstar with no money just means you can't get away with shit. Any storys?
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Last edited by Bair at Mar 11, 2013,
shit man how do you do it?

I mean, millions of other people do it to, but you are seriously cool.

teach me your ways
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
shit man how do you do it?

I mean, millions of other people do it to, but you are seriously cool.

teach me your ways

Funny. Damn pit

Edit: Never said I was "cool"....It's not cool...I asked for stories

Quote by SlackerBabbath
Never been sentenced to prison, but I've woken up with a hangover in the police cells plenty of times.

This.

My brother has served time though, because he is, and I can't stress this enough, a ****ing idiot.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Is this a Monopoly thing?
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Quote by SlackerBabbath
Never been sentenced to prison, but I've woken up with a hangover in the police cells plenty of times.

Exactly, I had no shoes this time....wonderful

Violence is bad, TS.
Jesus is good.

But really, fighting is kind of immature in my opinion.
But it's just my opinion so don't let that piss you off. Wouldn't want you punching your monitor out.

And no. Never have been.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 11, 2013,
Quote by metacarpi
This.

My brother has served time though, because he is, and I can't stress this enough, a ****ing idiot.

What he do?

Quote by JackalUK
No, I'm not a violent drunk.

Neither am I. I suck at fighting so I just own a black eye and a lame story.

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Violence is bad, TS.
Jesus is good.

But really, fighting is kind of immature in my opinion.
But it's just my opinion so don't let that piss you off. Wouldn't want you punching your monitor out.

And no. Never have been.

I agree. I'm not a teenager anymore, this isn't the schoolyard, but sometimes you meet morons and it happens

Quote by Bair
What he do?

He worked as a Post Man.

Stole a checkbook and robbed some old lady of her life savings through it.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Bair
Exactly, I had no shoes this time....wonderful

Neither did I, but then, they automaticaly take your shoes off you when they put you in the cell in British police stations, it's something to do with you being able to hang yourself with your shoe laces or being able to use your shoes as a weapon apparently.
Quote by metacarpi
He worked as a Post Man.

Stole a checkbook and robbed some old lady of her life savings through it.

Was there a reason for this? addict? feed his family?

Quote by SlackerBabbath
Neither did I, but then, they automaticaly take your shoes off you when they put you in the cell in British police stations, it's something to do with you being able to hang yourself with your shoe laces or being able to use your shoes as a weapon apparently.

It must have been those pointy 6 inch heels you were wearing

Quote by Bair
Was there a reason for this? addict? feed his family?

Selfish twat easily lead astray.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by SlackerBabbath

yup, I've been once before when i was a punk kid and they took the plugs outta my ears...not sure what harm i could do with those.

Quote by desperatechris
Did you get raped?

Over nights you have your own cell..concreate bed and a toilet you cant flush

Quote by metacarpi
It must have been those pointy 6 inch heels you were wearing

Funny.

I was bailed out before they were even finished processing me, so while I was under arrest in jail, I just sat in a room while the officer filled out paper work

I was arrested another time for drinking underage, but they never did a sobriety test or anything. The cop didn't like me or my dad, and some girl wrote a pretty mean and false police report on me, and he'd be driving at me all night and I think he just wanted to at least write a ticket out of all of it.

It was DUI for weed, I was totally sober, but if it's in your system, you're driving on it.
I don't do any illegal drugs anymore.
Last edited by stratkat at Mar 11, 2013,
Quote by stratkat
I was bailed out before they were even finished processing me, so while I was under arrest in jail, I just sat in a room while the officer filled out paper work

It was DUI for weed, I was totally sober, but if it's in your system, you're driving on it.
I don't do any illegal drugs anymore.

Just abuse the legal ones?

EDIT: DUI and weed is bull. The most careful drivers I've ever road with were high. Took us far too long to get there but we got there.

Quote by The_Casinator
Wait, Canadians can go to jail as well?

We can, but if for some reason we end up in a jail, it's usually the drunk tank with the regulars on the weekend.

I've never been taken to the drunk tank, but I used to work for the city and drove by the police station each time I went to our shop, so every Sunday and Monday like clockwork, we'd see our local drunks stumble out of the drunk tank around 9am.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by Bair
Just abuse the legal ones?

Designer drugs are stupid too.

I only take my prescriptions and drink.

My court case took 3 months and I had a good lawyer. If I'd sat in jail I'd have went with a speedy trial and have likely got a worse sentence. I didn't get sentence to jail time, which is different than awaiting trial.
Last edited by stratkat at Mar 11, 2013,
Quote by sam b
..so TS has spent a night in a cell, and claims to have been "in jail"?

Once again, I'm bragging...I'm ****ing humilitaed. and yes, a cell is jail....you're thinking of prison. I was not there.

Quote by sam b
..so TS has spent a night in a cell, and claims to have been "in jail"?

Technicaly, he was. A 'jail' is just a name for a place where someone is physically confined, so that would naturaly include a police cell in the definition of 'jail'.
Quote by stratkat
Designer drugs are stupid too.

I only take my prescriptions and drink.

My court case took 3 months and I had a good lawyer. If I'd sat in jail I'd have went with a speedy trial and have likely got a worse sentence. I didn't get sentence to jail time, which is different than awaiting trial.

I have a court date on the 27th just to get papers...who knows how long it will take for sentencing. My brother used to do stupid shit like this all the time...I'm gonna use his lawyer.

Quote by SlackerBabbath
Technicaly, he was. A 'jail' is just a name for a place where someone is physically confined, so that would naturaly include a police cell in the definition of 'jail'.

Yup.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
smog da erb

not sure if that woulda helped. If everyone did this wouldnt have happened

Worst I've actually gotten nailed with was a park curfew ticket. Got caught on a tiny city beach (on one of the many lakes in town) around 3am. We had multiple bottles of booze sitting out that the cops found right away. The two other friends who were still there swam off (I was done swimming and was fully dressed then). The other two people hanging out with us were under age (like over 17 but under 21, so I'm glad they happened to leave over an hour before.

I had a half smoked bowl of some decent nugs in my pocket. The first chance I got away from the cop, I dropped it in the sand and buried that shit with my feet (It didn't matter, I never got searched or even breathylized). Came back the next afternoon, took my shoes/socks off and just pretended to be sitting relaxing on a nice summer day (there happened to be one family in the water at the time. I dug the bowl out and retrieved the pipe (don't worry, I didn't smoke the sandy weed.

I ended up with an $80 ticket, but really that could've been worse.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Bair
Over nights you have your own cell..concreate bed and a toilet you cant flush

Oh, any prison tattoo's then?
Quote by Bair
Yup.

Yeah, but you know fine well that at the mention of jail most people will immediately think of prison. You're just fishing for bonus badass points
if you're humiliated by this, why did you make a thread in The Pit?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by snipelfritz
Worst I've actually gotten nailed with was a park curfew ticket. Got caught on a tiny city beach (on one of the many lakes in town) around 3am. We had multiple bottles of booze sitting out that the cops found right away. The two other friends who were still there swam off (I was done swimming and was fully dressed then). The other two people hanging out with us were under age (like over 17 but under 21, so I'm glad they happened to leave over an hour before.

I had a half smoked bowl of some decent nugs in my pocket. The first chance I got away from the cop, I dropped it in the sand and buried that shit with my feet (It didn't matter, I never got searched or even breathylized). Came back the next afternoon, took my shoes/socks off and just pretended to be sitting relaxing on a nice summer day (there happened to be one family in the water at the time. I dug the bowl out and retrieved the pipe (don't worry, I didn't smoke the sandy weed.

I ended up with an $80 ticket, but really that could've been worse.

lol..****ing weed. I remember back in high school i got pulled over by two cruisers. boxed me in. They thought my brother was selling so they ripped my car apart infront of everyone, found nothing and drove off...i was so pissed. I dont even smoke and i gotta reassemble my car infront of the school at lunch.

Page 1 of 2