Page 1 of 4
Canada.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Russia. So nice.

And no wonder Trebor posted the absolutely dumbest answer possible in this thread after only one post.

None of the big countries are polite.

Canada maybe. Because they are never heard/mentioned in foreign/global politics.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Mar 11, 2013,
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Russia. So nice.

I love Russia; I love Russia, omg I love Russia.

Last gig I played, the night before I met someone too... Freaky, there were these 2 Russian girls, I didn't know that until I began talking to them (Crystal Palace is a very diverse area, I met some cool people that night; From Bromley to France to Mexico and; Russia.
They were hot... They liked what I played and this other guitarist, bless him, pint in hand... Decided to join and interupt, he was my age, or younger/older, sometimes it's hard to tell?! Offered to buy one of them a drink to which she replied
'It looks like somebodies already bought you a drink'
drawing attention to his beer belly, she was hot because her and her freind were both pretty, blessed and TALL! omg, they were tall, one blonde one and one asian one.
Needless to say they hooked up the French guy and them girls and kudos, it's freaky though because, after that gig, I pulled an all nighter and; Met somebody I know now. - Freaky.

Love Russia. - Loved Russia before that but... That was funny because it was a little too cliche and cool, it was cool.
Last edited by treborillusion at Mar 11, 2013,
Quote by treborillusion
I love Russia; I love Russia, omg I love Russia.

Last gig I played, the night before I met someone too... Freaky, there were these 2 Russian girls, I didn't know that until I began talking to them (Crystal Palace is a very diverse area, I met some cool people that night; From Bromley to France to Mexico and; Russia.
They were hot... They liked what I played and this other guitarist, bless him, pint in hand... Decided to join and interupt, he was my age, or younger/older, sometimes it's hard to tell?! Offered to buy one of them a drink to which she replied
'It looks like somebodies already bought you a drink'
drawing attention to his beer belly, she was hot because her and her freind were both pretty, blessed and TALL! omg, they were tall, one blonde one and one asian one.
Needless to say they hooked up the French guy and them girls and kudos, it's freaky though because, after that gig, I pulled an all nighter and; Met somebody I know now. - Freaky.

Love Russia. - Loved Russia before that but... That was funny because it was a little too cliche and cool, it was cool.

the friggin **** did I just read seriously

Quote by treborillusion
Met somebody I know now

wow really
?
omg
times that happens irl
time that happens is 0
Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT at Mar 11, 2013,
I don't think it's a question that can be accurately answered, simply because every culture has it's fair share of both polite and impolite people.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
wow really
?
omg
times that happens irl
time that happens is 0

The timing, it's freaky.

Editor's Note: The gig had nothing to do with meeting this person a part from the fact that it made me pull an all nighter and -- met that person winding down because, at the gig, someone used my guitar, the guitar I liked, and my guitar tech o'choice, the guy who rebuilds my gear for me. ; before meeting this person, I was in town booking my guitar in to get set up because it was sticky and fiddled with and even smelly! - MY GUITAR WAS SMELLY! - Because of the gig, someone who played my guitar didn't wash their hands or something... He said 'my guitar guy'
"Your guitar is like your woman, you don't want anyone messing around with it."
and I thought that was so true.
Last edited by treborillusion at Mar 11, 2013,
How can anyone like/love Russia? They are all insane and violent.
I think some hotel chain did a survey a few years back and they concluded that the Japanese were the most polite and Germans were the rudest.
brits and germans when on vacation are terrible
french people for not learning another language.
russians because they always fight and murder people.
americans for always referring everything back to their own country and only talking about their own country.
Anywhere that isnt Finland

Everyone is an ignorant cunt here.

Funnily enough, I'm turning into one too because it feels stupid being polite when I'm out when no one else is polite back
Has trebor always been this dumb or did it happen recently?
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Has trebor always been this dumb or did it happen recently?

only recently, i think he may have hit his head or something
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Yeah that's what I was thinking.

Something obviously happened rather recently. His posts are unbearable.
USA? I thought they had a reputation quite the opposite for being impolite...

I guess they love tipping and call everyone sir/ma'am, but they also order things by saying "I want a..." or "get me a..."
I went to England and everybody offered me tea and crumpets and talked about telly.

Very polite people.
USA? No way.. Everyone is arrogant and treat each other like garbage. I hate it. How do you define polite?
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Quote by Shayden2008
****in' straya ****.

"Come on down to the skate park a ulay and say that to me face ya c@nt. i'll staunch you up eshays, step up fagget i'm f@ckin sober"

Welcome to Australian city youth.
Quote by guitarninjaruy
Norway

What have you been smoking, and can I have some?

When an English person don't catch what I'm saying, they say "pardon"; a Norwegian would have said "høh?"...and we never say "please" to strangers...
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Mar 11, 2013,
Quote by sfaune92

When an English person don't catch what I'm saying, they say "pardon"; a Norwegian would have said "høh?"...and we never say "please" to strangers...

being polite is not about saying "please" or "pardon", its about being nice, friendly and considerant.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
being polite is not about saying "please" or "pardon", its about being nice, friendly and considerant.

I still don't think any of the Nordic countries qualifies, most of us are dicks
Quote by sfaune92

But they sound so nice, even when they are mad it sound so polite
Quote by raoooos
lol people saying britain

lol

lol people saying america

Spend a month in Finland, then you'll see that Britain (England at least) is generally polite as ****
Anyone who says "BS" to America being in the OP hasn't been to America. Have you guys never heard of 'southern hospitality?' Especially in the north, many parts of the country pride themselves on being neighborly and welcoming.

I find it especially bad coming from the Brits. I've been to Liverpool and London. You guys really know nothing of politeness.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
Anyone who says "BS" to America being in the OP hasn't been to America. Have you guys never heard of 'southern hospitality?' Especially in the north, many parts of the country pride themselves on being neighborly and welcoming.

I find it especially bad coming from the Brits. I've been to Liverpool and London. You guys really know nothing of politeness.

yea, many places pride themselves on being polite.

I guessing it's a bunch of people saying what they've seen on TV or have been to NYC or some shit.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Page 1 of 4