not that london docks bagatello villager crap, i don't understand why people even bother with those, they're awful

i have a classy one whenever i have anything to celebrate. most often i just make up shit to celebrate though when i want to have one

a nice cuban cigar on a warm summer night is probably the closest you can get to true happiness

discuss the wonders of cigars!
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
First time I tried a cigar, I inhaled the smoke like a cigarette.
Needless to say, there was much a-spluttering and a-mocking.
I don't smoke so I haven't tried them. I did have a Cohiba in my possession once which I traded for a bottle of spiced rum.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
This 1 girl I know uses so much chip in her joint, I make fun of them and say they're like cigars, bless her for sharing.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
I tried one, they're alright, actually. They're considerably smoother than the few types of cigarette I've tried, I don't make a habit of smoking but if I did I'd probably keep to a certain amount of cigars every so often.
Adding nothing of major interest to topics on UG since March 03, 2007.

Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Just because you have skill doesn't mean you sound good.
I'm into cigarillos. In particular, Montecristo's Club and Mini.
Since I'm not a smoker I really can't get my head around the positive sides of smoking cigars.
For instance, I really don't understand what a person is supposed to taste. I can only taste coffee at certain times and only for a split second.
I have trouble finishing a whole cigar, because eventually it just makes me sick. All the inhaling and exhaling through the mouth really messes with my breathing rhythm and makes me feel light headed and eventually sick.
For this reason, I have problems smoking cigars indoors and I am much more comfortable doing so outdoors, because of the fresh air.
I also find it impossible to swallow my saliva after it becomes all bitter and have to spit it out (rum and whiskey don't make it better).
I have an urge to smoke it fast, because if I try to smoke it slowly it usually stops burning, despite the fact that I light them up properly and buy them fresh.
So, there are a number of reasons for my dislike of cigars and I would really appreciate if a Cigar lover like you could comment on my problems.
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
First time I tried a cigar, I inhaled the smoke like a cigarette.
Needless to say, there was much a-spluttering and a-mocking.

same, i used to smoke and it just came natural. from then on, i have never had a cigar. but i no longer smoke anyway
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
I don't smoke cigarettes, but I do have the occasional Cuban at celebrations.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Quote by Powersurge213
Cigars and good pipe tobacco whilst drinking scotch. In a suit. On a patio...

That is bliss

Cigars and Cognac.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Never tried one. I probably should.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by SMH07
Never tried one. I probably should.

Go to the Cuban Cigar Club in Newcastle (Grainger St?), tell the girl on the front desk you've never smoked one before, she'll show you to the cigars more suitable for a first time smoker.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Quote by FistOfFury
I'm into cigarillos. In particular, Montecristo's Club and Mini.
Since I'm not a smoker I really can't get my head around the positive sides of smoking cigars.
For instance, I really don't understand what a person is supposed to taste. I can only taste coffee at certain times and only for a split second.
I have trouble finishing a whole cigar, because eventually it just makes me sick. All the inhaling and exhaling through the mouth really messes with my breathing rhythm and makes me feel light headed and eventually sick.
For this reason, I have problems smoking cigars indoors and I am much more comfortable doing so outdoors, because of the fresh air.
I also find it impossible to swallow my saliva after it becomes all bitter and have to spit it out (rum and whiskey don't make it better).
I have an urge to smoke it fast, because if I try to smoke it slowly it usually stops burning, despite the fact that I light them up properly and buy them fresh.
So, there are a number of reasons for my dislike of cigars and I would really appreciate if a Cigar lover like you could comment on my problems.

ive never had a decent cigarillo. you can enjoy and taste cigarillos, but not real cigars?

seems like your main problem is that you're inhaling. i tend to inhale once every 2 minutes or so. just suck into your mouth.

drink a glass of milk, coffee or water while smoking, whichever you prefer. personally i like milk.

i don't know why it wont stay lit, are you sure the cigar is all cracked and cut properly?

thats all i got, i don't understand how you can like cigarillos and not like cigars
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.