Morning Dr. Pit, I was hoping you might help me with summat.

I've been having these weird symptoms... it started about a month ago with a shakey right hand. Now both hands and feet are shaky. I got some numbness and tingling in my limbs, muscle soreness and now fluttering in my heart.

Should I be worried? I thought it might be Early Parkinsons' but a nurse told me to eat bananas and get my potassium up, and that actually helps my symptoms for a while but they usually come back.

I'm going to the Urgent Care later, but if anyone else has had anything like this please tell me so I can stop freaking out.
you're having a very long seizure
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tremor

You might be an alcoholic.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
I have had several friends who had the same symptoms, but they were negative to any disease test they took. I have lost all of them so far, and as far as I can tell, I have a bad news.

You are gay.
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
It's okay! You're just going through puberty!
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 11, 2013,
Unless you're qualified it's almost never what you think it is.

Go to a Doctor, call them now.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Enjoy your ALS.

seriously though just go to the ****ing doctor
Last edited by FlyingPirahna at Mar 11, 2013,
In all seriousness get more exercise and drink orange juice instead of eating bananas
It could just be paranoia.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Sounds like Bum AIDS.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Well atleast you're making the right decision to go to the doctor. I never go to the doctor regardless of any symptoms I'm having. Also, google-ing your symptoms usually can help figure out what's wrong.
After some extensive research it appears you have DFS (dumb f*ck syndrome). Symptoms include asking a bunch of guitar junkies on the internet for medical advice.
Quote by nincompoop
Morning Dr. Pit, I was hoping you might help me with summat.

I've been having these weird symptoms... it started about a month ago with a shakey right hand. Now both hands and feet are shaky. I got some numbness and tingling in my limbs, muscle soreness and now fluttering in my heart.

it's called LOVE
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Try taking cocaine. It's good for the heart and calms you down.

If this were 1887 that would be a legit answer.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by chev311e
Well atleast you're making the right decision to go to the doctor. I never go to the doctor regardless of any symptoms I'm having. Also, google-ing your symptoms usually can help figure out what's wrong.

Yeah, last time I tried that I turned into Mr. Burns. I. E Every disease on the planet including ones that hadn't been discovered.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Are you sure she said, "EAT the banana?"
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

This thread has got a song stuck in my head but I can't for the life of me think of the name of it. Help plz?

It's an earlier Anthrax song with really chuggy guitars, and a line in the chorus starts off with "what the hell..." or something similar.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Last post 8 hours ago, he's clearly dead.

RIP TS
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Musicforyou17
certainly don't take the majority of the pits advice.

Quote by Musicforyou17
Don't self diagnose

Exactly

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

I did some research and found out what caused it. It was the vibrations from a nearby train, the very train that took Kensai away.

R.I.P sweet princes.
not gonna lie, the majority of responses made me lol!

thats what you get when you ask random people medical advice whos only experience is probably watching House or scrubs.
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Last post 8 hours ago, he's clearly dead.

RIP in peace.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Stop taking the earthquake pills, you'll soon notice the symptoms subsiding.

Love that episode
Quote by lambofgod127