Poll: Do you use lavatorial entertainment?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you use lavatorial entertainment?
I do indeed and it is awesome.
42 47%
Sometimes. When I know I will be in there for a while.
10 11%
Never do I do such a thing.
29 32%
TS is a knob.
9 10%
Voters: 90.
Page 1 of 2
Do you use your phone, read magazines/newspapers or play games or anything while on the crapper? I see posts about "the handheld electronics device has made toilet excursions much more enjoyable" and I have to say that I have never done any of those things. Go in, dump the waste and exit as fast as possible because I have better things to do.

So Pit, whats everyones preferences?
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Last edited by leony03 at Mar 11, 2013,
In.
Dump.
Out.
Do life.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
if im reading a book and i need to take a shit i take the book along

otherwise nah
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Sometimes I find myself on the toilet long after I'm done with my business because I'm too busy dicking around on my phone.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I don't understand people that spend any longer than is necessary in there. I also don't understand when people say it takes a while but I'm sure that's something else entirely.
It's a sad day when you know people take their ipads with them into the bathroom.

Clearly they should be taking their PSP.

But not really because that's even sadder.

vvvv Case. In. Point.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 11, 2013,
No, that's what imagination is for. I mean, it's basically the only time where I can be aloud to imagine myself as a hero slaying thousands of bad guys with only a sword and my love for a damsel in distress while not entirely wasting my time.

Also I get the best ideas in the crapper, distracting myself with stuff like cellphones only hinder my progress for world domination.
its nice to have moments of doing nothing special though

i love long bus rides for that same reason, i just sit there and read or listen to music or do nothing at all. always end up feeling really good when i get out.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Nah man my shits are entertainment enough. That dramatic song from Requiem for a Dream should play every time I go.
Gibson LP Studio
Taylor 518E
Washburn WD15SCE acoustic electric
Carvin DC727 (ordered! The wait is driving me nuts!)
I'm usually Pitting while I'm shitting.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I decided to try this out

I'm taking a shit right now
Quote by korinaflyingv
I usually Pit while I Sh--

Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I'm usually Pitting while I'm shitting.

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I have just finished The World According To Garp, which I have been reading in five-minute instalments while pooping for the last three months. I don't have time to read fiction otherwise. God bless you, pooping.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Quote by Simsimius
In.
Dump.
Out.
Do life.

Its usually like this, but there are times when I can just feel that its going to take a while, so I bring my phone with me and play old GameBoy games.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
I'm entertained by taking a dump. Don't need anything else.

Jesus, if men can't enjoy just taking a good poo what have we come to?
most of the time i either shit at work or at home. if it's at work then i try and squeeze as much time out of it as i possibly can so i dont have to work, or if it's at home then i just chill until i feel like wiping.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by doomded
Its usually like this, but there are times when I can just feel that its going to take a while, so I bring my phone with me and play old GameBoy games.

How can it take a while? Do you eat healthy?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by willT08
I'm entertained by taking a dump. Don't need anything else.

Jesus, if men can't enjoy just taking a good poo what have we come to?

Precisely. This dude gets the gold medal.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
I normally bring a guitar mag or ams catalog. It never seems to come out all at once, so I wind up in there 10-15 minutes and reading makes it easier to get it out for some reason. I eat fairly regular btw.
Quote by Neo Evil11
How can it take a while? Do you eat healthy?

Occasionally.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Sitting on the can for extended amounts of time increases risk of hemmorhoids (sp?).

Enjoy your bleeding butts.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
Quote by OfCourseNot
Sitting on the can for extended amounts of time increases risk of hemmorhoids (sp?).

Enjoy your bleeding butts.

I think that's if you sit there, trying to force yourself to go.

If I sat on the toilet right now for no reason and read a book, I wouldn't need to go buy Preparation H when I got up.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I prefer to light some scented candles, dim the lights, turn on jazz-fusion music and make shitting into an experience, thank you very much.
Occasionally, but if I'm in there that long something's wrong with me.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by CoreysMonster
I prefer to light some scented candles, dim the lights, turn on jazz-fusion music and make shitting into an experience, thank you very much.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Just gonna sig this for a while.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Nah. I like to appreciate my blessed shit leaving my anus.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
It doesn't take me long enough to need it. I did clip my nails yesterday on the loo though.

That was a bad idea because a few bits of nail debris fell into my underpants.
I usually just play Jetpack Joyride on my iPod

Or read some GameInformer or smth
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
No, I've come to the conclusion that I'm must faster at shitting than everyone else, no time to do other stuff in there.
Page 1 of 2