So my friend got dumped and by coincidence my wife is leaving town at the same time. By another shear coincidence, my friend and I have a 3 and a half day weekend.

So he's bringing his shit over to my place to stay and we're going on a 3 1/2 day bender.

We have the usual shenanigans planned but I'm looking for suggestions of what we can do.

So give your ideas, relate your bender stories etc.

Futurama references are also welcome
Sexual exploration.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Plant a house and build a tree, then burn down all three.

And then learn to count.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
haha bender. your mate's a bender.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Kill all humans

Or go on a Futurama marathon
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Sporting event? Terrible movie in the middle of the day (sneak in booze of course)?

Is it in any way warm where you are? That sounds like a great excuse to grill some shit, sit around outside, and do some day drinking.

Also, go to a bar and try getting your buddy some rebound action.

3 1/2 days is a good chunk of time, but when it's all over, it will seem like a flash.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
As far as alcohol goes, I'm thinking we just stick to beer because the heavy stuff gives me hangovers. Maybe exception being whisky for irish coffees with breakfast. Open to suggestions though.

I think I'll go and buy the rehydrating medecine they give to kids when they have insane diahrea/puking so we can drink as well as water.

So far we're planning getting drunk and doing the following things:

Going to the zoo
Going to the pro audio store and having him buy a super expensive piece of kit he doesn't need
making whisky/maple ribs
videogames

??

Profit??
Quote by snipelfritz
Sporting event? Terrible movie in the middle of the day (sneak in booze of course)?

Is it in any way warm where you are? That sounds like a great excuse to grill some shit, sit around outside, and do some day drinking.

Also, go to a bar and try getting your buddy some rebound action.

3 1/2 days is a good chunk of time, but when it's all over, it will seem like a flash.

sporting event is a good idea. I live super duper close to two stadiums. Don't know what'll be playing but we'll find something.

Not that warm, no. but maybe it's a good excuse to buy a bbq anyways.

As far as movies go, we're set.

So far we have:

Global Metal
Sound city Reel to Real
perhaps rewatch the SW original trilogy
a bunch of archer episodes we didn't watch yet.

Also we're tempted to watch futuramas thinking of one of their taglines at the beggining of an episode "When you see the robot, drink"
chocolate fondu isn't a horrible idea but he's broken hearted. not gay. Maybe we can deep fry a candy bar instead or something
Go golf.

And by golf, I mean go on an insane golf cart bumper cart spree for 3 and a half days.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Minecraft.
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Quote by flexiblemile
As far as alcohol goes, I'm thinking we just stick to beer because the heavy stuff gives me hangovers. Maybe exception being whisky for irish coffees with breakfast. Open to suggestions though.

I think I'll go and buy the rehydrating medecine they give to kids when they have insane diahrea/puking so we can drink as well as water.
Isotonic drinks & Alcohol, so you can rehydrate while you dehydrate!
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Fuck getting drunk to make you feel better. Go to a nightclub and eat lots of googs.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Play truth or dare
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Strippergram, drugs

All you need
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
place your dick within a gratuitous amount of orifices

Quote by mystical_1
Play truth or dare

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by flexiblemile
So my friend got dumped and by coincidence my wife is leaving town at the same time. By another shear coincidence, my friend and I have a 3 and a half day weekend.

So he's bringing his shit over to my place to stay and we're going on a 3 1/2 day bender.

We have the usual shenanigans planned but I'm looking for suggestions of what we can do.

So give your ideas, relate your bender stories etc.

Futurama references are also welcome

Shear coincidence?

You don't say.

Your wife is sleeping with his ex

Oh suggestions.....

Invite more people and stick on The Prestige
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽