Page 1 of 3
Probably because they are all stupid and have poor taste in everything.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by King Donkey
My word, is that the southern London borough of Croydon?

Off Brigstock Road?!
Quote by Nero Galon
Why don't Americans understand British humour?

In America they'd be tipping them instead of clapping them.
We're just showing off the fact that our arms aren't so flabby as to prevent clapping.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by raoooos
Off Brigstock Road?!

By Jobe, I think it may be just that!

The only thing missing is the majority of black people.
West Ham United
It has to do with everyone from Croydon having the clap.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
It's like the British in general are so mentally behind compared to the rest of the world that they reeeeally have to do something physical in order to prove that they understand something, so they have to show it with claps. It's like "yay we get it!" while the rest of the world (particularly America) laughs at how r-tarded they are.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Todd Hart

That means that either

A) British children just don't get their teeth fixed (because why bother)

and/or

B) British people don't go to the dentists and so don't have this reported.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Nero Galon
Why don't Americans understand British humour?

Because it's meaningless to our culture. Duh!

Quote by magnus_maximus

Oh, come off it! Why you atheists think it's cool to insult anyone who disagrees with your viewpoint is beyond me!
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Mar 11, 2013,
Quote by theogonia777
That means that either

A) British children just don't get their teeth fixed (because why bother)

and/or

B) British people don't go to the dentists and so don't have this reported.

No, it means that the British have better teeth than America. Most British children go to the dentists twice a year, as it's free. The reason y'all think we have shit teeth is because we aren't as vain as you and so don't really mind slightly crooked teeth, or them being the natural cream colour rather than pure white, etc. Hygiene-wise British teeth are better.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Mar 11, 2013,
Quote by Todd Hart

If you had our population, your bar would be off the charts.

Also crooked teeth on a czech girl is hot.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Todd Hart
No, it means that the British have better teeth than America. The reason y'all think we have shit teeth is because we aren't as vain as you and so don't really mind slightly crooked teeth, or them being the natural cream colour rather than pure white, etc. Hygiene-wise British teeth are better.

And in fact, perfectly straight white teeth are considered ugly in not-america.
Give up, they'll never understand.
Last edited by captainsnazz at Mar 11, 2013,
Quote by Todd Hart
No, it means that the British have better teeth than America. Most British children go to the dentists twice a year, as it's free. The reason y'all think we have shit teeth is because we aren't as vain as you and so don't really mind slightly crooked teeth, or them being the natural cream colour rather than pure white, etc. Hygiene-wise British teeth are better.

That's nice, Todd.
Quote by Todd Hart
No, it means that the British have better teeth than America.

lol nah
Quote by captainsnazz
Give up, they'll never understand.

Yeah, flogging a dead horse. 'mericans will never understand simple things. Like free health care. And gun control.

Also to the OP video:

1. Dafuq is up with that video moving everywhere
2. You're taking a few teenage girls in a shopping centre in Croydon to represent the whole of the UK?

K.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Last edited by leony03 at Mar 11, 2013,
I watched iRobot in america when it came out. They gave a standing ovation when it finished. It was a film. There was no one there to applaud. No actors, no camera men, no sound guy etc. etc. Just a few reels of film and the projector guy.

Bizarre.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Well we used to do something like this back in highschool. Basically every time the teacher made an announcement, someone came in the room, or basically anything else happened we had a round of applause. We didn't reallly laugh though, literally the whole class cheered.

The point of this was we hated class and wanted to waste time. The teacher obviously hated it. It got so bad she told us we were only allowed one clap per day, and if we clapped more than that, we had to stay late. This really had no affect on how much we continued to cheer for nonsense. When the bell would ring, we would all get up right away and leave fast. It was the last class of the day so we were not really planning on staying.

Although this is a little different, they are just clapping at strangers for no apparent reason to make them feel uncomfortable, and hopefully laugh about it. Although the way they giggle kind of ruins the effect. Plus there are only three clappers, there were like 35 people in my class lmao.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Last edited by dubstar92 at Mar 11, 2013,
What's up with these stereotypes?? Some American people have bad teeth, some British people have bad teeth. Americans are fat though.
Quote by Blayney
I watched iRobot in america when it came out. They gave a standing ovation when it finished. It was a film. There was no one there to applaud. No actors, no camera men, no sound guy etc. etc. Just a few reels of film and the projector guy.

Bizarre.

>Movie titled "I, Robot".
>Spells it "iRobot".
>Didn't bother to figure out that "iRobot" is actually this.
Quote by Todd Hart

Maybe they're getting slightly better given incest is FINALLY stigmatized in Britain.

Congrats, you stopped incesting. But for the time being, have fun with your inferior incest genes.
Quote by Phantumm
Americans are fat though.

Fact: a lower percentage of British people are overweight because British food is the grossest thing ever, and so nobody eats it. And yet 1 in 4 British people are still overweight, and without any excuse.
Quote by Phantumm
What's up with these stereotypes?? Some American people have bad teeth, some British people have bad teeth. Americans are fat though.

Have you seen Trowzaa?
Quote by LostLegion
This is now a thread on everything that's wrong in America.

Keep letting innocent women die as a result of a law prohibiting abortion, Ireland.
Quote by theogonia777
Fact: a lower percentage of British people are overweight because British food is the grossest thing ever, and so nobody eats it. And yet 1 in 4 British people are still overweight, and without any excuse.

We don't have our own food we just eat a lot of curry and kebabs.
Quote by theogonia777

There's no such thing as British food.

Quote by Todd Hart
Yanks are so defensive.

Careful, you should know that in America, "defense" actually means "attacking shit for no particular reason".
Page 1 of 3