Page 2 of 746
Quote by blake1221
Baltimore Ravens are my #2, if we're allowed multiple teams in the OP.

Sure thing
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by TSmitty6
The Seahawks will be awesome

Is this good enough Smitty?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
So outside of the obvious of Wallace to Miami, what will be the biggest signing on day 1?
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
Vikings to get Jennings >_>
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Probably Greg Jennings to Minnesota.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Fuck you Gumby Jambi
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Is this good enough Smitty?

Ya lol. Got a lil carried away there.

How bout Lynch 1500 yards, Harvin 1500 yards, Wilson 4500 yards?
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Quote by TSmitty6
Ya lol. Got a lil carried away there.

How bout Lynch 1500 yards, Harvin 1500 yards, Wilson 4500 yards?

I can do that.

Watch, they'll all get injured
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by jetfuel495
Mark me down as a Texans supporter, btw.

Gotcha
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Oh man, I can't wait to take part in the fantasy league this year

If there is room that is. I wouldn't want to bump someone out how has been part of it for a while
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by necrosis1193
Speaking of the Ravens, friend of mine threw this theory behind the Boldin trade to me; that was the best offer the Ravens got for Boldin. He's going to be 33 by the time next season is in full swing, and as tough as he is, he can't have many more historic postseason runs left in him. Good as he's been for Baltimore, they needed the cap space, and actually got something out of trading him instead of releasing him and getting nothing.

I don't agree or disagree with this, but it is plausible. What do you guys think?

How could they only get a sixth rounder for him though? You'd think his stock would have to be higher than that, even if he is old.
Because once teams know that a player will probably get released his trade value hits rock bottom.
Quote by Cadj

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Quote by big-T
Because once teams know that a player will probably get released his trade value hits rock bottom.

Yep. If the whole "He's going to be released if no pay cut" thing hadn't gone public, he probably would've gone for a third or fourth rounder.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 46-49
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by WCPhils
Oh man, I can't wait to take part in the fantasy league this year

If there is room that is. I wouldn't want to bump someone out how has been part of it for a while

We have been doing two leagues to accommodate for the number of people, so there should be plenty. And it's first come first serve
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Fuck you Gumby Jambi

well before the trade I wouldn't have called it more than 50/50 but now that Harvin's gone, I can't imagine they're stupid enough to have all rookie WRs so it makes sense to bring in a veteran like Jennings to help Ponders development and teach the inevitable influx of rookies the ropes.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Yeah Jennings would be a good pickup, they could wait until the second round for a receiver then.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Or use the second first rounder that we got from Seattle. I think DT or OLB is a better thing to target first pick, receivers are rarely first round prospects in my limited experience.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I just remembered it was the Seahawks who injured Harvin last year.

It was like the RG3 situation where the coaches just kept putting him back in there even though he was hurt. Ultimately, players can choose to sit, but I perhaps there's some animosity towards his coaches for not taking him out.

It's funny too because in that game Sherman lit up Harvin and they were talking smack the whole time. Now they're team mates. Though, I could imagine it being a more awkward teammate moment if they got Darrell Revis.
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
We have been doing two leagues to accommodate for the number of people, so there should be plenty. And it's first come first serve

Dibs on returning to league 1!

Quote by necrosis1193
Dibs on returning to league 1!

+1
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
League 1 for me too, it's good competition when 99% of the teams are actually trying
Quote by Cadj

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Quote by iro-bot31
New thread! Go Dolphins, hopefully Wallace and a good draft will help us begin clawing our way out of mediocrity.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/11/ed-reed-hires-agent-could-be-headed-to-49ers/
Is this even possible with the Niners' cap situation? If so, lolravens.

Reed has lost a step anyway though

No calling dibs! Most of you guys have played in my leagues by now so it should be more equal, I think first come first serve is fair.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by TSmitty6
I just remembered it was the Seahawks who injured Harvin last year.

It was like the RG3 situation where the coaches just kept putting him back in there even though he was hurt. Ultimately, players can choose to sit, but I perhaps there's some animosity towards his coaches for not taking him out.

It's funny too because in that game Sherman lit up Harvin and they were talking smack the whole time. Now they're team mates. Though, I could imagine it being a more awkward teammate moment if they got Darrell Revis.

He didn't want to sit out. His problem with the coaches was that he wanted literally every play that wasn't an AP run, to go to him. He wanted to do kick return, receiver, running back, punt return, literally everything. The coaching staff said no once it became clear his body couldn't handle it and he kicked up a fuss so they put him on IR to shut him up.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
No calling dibs!

We already did

It'll probably be the usual suspects anyway minus somedude who vanished again?
Quote by Cadj

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
I'll stick to league 2, I'm at the disadvantage that you start the draft at like 5am here

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
He didn't want to sit out. His problem with the coaches was that he wanted literally every play that wasn't an AP run, to go to him. He wanted to do kick return, receiver, running back, punt return, literally everything. The coaching staff said no once it became clear his body couldn't handle it and he kicked up a fuss so they put him on IR to shut him up.

Do you know anything of his relationship with Sidney Rice and Darrell Bevell from his earlier seasons?

We all know Carroll couldn't give a **** about character issues and disgruntled players (Irvin, Lynch, Braylon Edwards, T.O.) and chippy players (the whole secondary). Before Carroll and Schneider, the former GM had a campaign to only get character players and guys without off the filed issues. Well, they did that, and the Hawks sucked those years. The question is, how often can you turn your cheek to that stuff, especially w/ this much cash on the line.
You pricks are again trying to make me think I have Alzheimer's.

GO STEELERS.

LOL JETS!!!!!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I posted this in the other thread without realizing that there was a new one.

I really want to go to a Pittsburgh game next regular season and I was wondering what price range I'd look at for a ticket at a somewhat decent seat.

And necrosis, don't now if you remember, but do you have your Madden 12 game with you by any chance?

EDIT: This year, I'm really going to follow up on football. Of course, I'll be paying close attention to the Steelers, but I'm having really good feeling about Detroit for this next season. I think they're going to kick ass. Possibly go 12-4 and make it to the Superbowl?

Quote by necrosis1193
Madden 25 - for some reason the next copy isn't 14, it's 25 - cover vote is live! One bracket of current players, one bracket of all-time players.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden25cover

I sure hope Antonio Brown has a chance at making it, he's my favorite player on the team!
Skip the username, call me Billy
Last edited by aerosmithfan95 at Mar 11, 2013,
Quote by aerosmithfan95
And necrosis, don't now if you remember, but do you have your Madden 12 game with you by any chance?

Dammit I knew I forgot something. Sorry man, I was in a rush to get back here before rush hour, and I forgot it. I'm heading back this weekend for a relative's birthday though, I'll pack the PS3 on Thursday and bring it with - if I can't bring the game to the console, I'll bring the console to the game.

Speaking of PS3 games, Big T, I'm back to my room if you're up for ME3.

Quote by aerosmithfan95
I posted this in the other thread without realizing that there was a new one.

I really want to go to a Pittsburgh game next regular season and I was wondering what price range I'd look at for a ticket at a somewhat decent seat.

I can tell you that the worst seats go for about $150 a pop if you buy them on stubhub or something, so buy early

Also, nec, why are the Ravens trading half their good players to San Fran? I heard they might be sending Ed Reed over there
Last edited by Shotgunmerc at Mar 12, 2013,
Quote by Shotgunmerc
I can tell you that the worst seats go for about $150 a pop if you buy them on stubhub or something, so buy early

When I went to the GB vs JAC game a couple years ago my dad got tickets for like $40 .
I guess one of the joys of going to a bad team's home game.
Quote by Shotgunmerc
Also, nec, why are the Ravens trading half their good players to San Fran? I heard they might be sending Ed Reed over there

He's also been linked to Green Bay, New England, Dallas, New Orleans, and every other team with secondary problems. He's a free agent, so it's not the Ravens' doing. Besides, trading Boldin's $6m probably has something to do with clearing space to keep Ed and Ellerbe.

Quote by aerosmithfan95
I'm having really good feeling about Detroit for this next season. I think they're going to kick ass. Possibly go 12-4 and make it to the Superbowl?

I want to believe Detroit will be good again this season, but with their abysmal cap situation and lack of talent on defense, I don't see it happening.

Quote by Jackal58
You pricks are again trying to make me think I have Alzheimer's.

Quote by big-T
We already did

It'll probably be the usual suspects anyway minus somedude who vanished again?

Somedude will come back just in time to participate in fantasy, claim that this year he will have enough time to post more often, and never show up in the thread.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I have a big surprise for the fantasy league. I may have mentioned it already.

If I'm in 2 leagues, I'll only do it in one.

It involves Marshawn Lynch, so if any of you take him first round, like I said, Rex Ryan eating a hoagie wearing a fedora. Or Vince Wilfork's overflowing arm fat.
Quote by necrosis1193
He's also been linked to Green Bay, New England, Dallas, New Orleans, and every other team with secondary problems. He's a free agent, so it's not the Ravens' doing. Besides, trading Boldin's $6m probably has something to do with clearing space to keep Ed and Ellerbe.

I'd take Reed because he could teach Smith to be an awesome safety. Smith just knocks bitches out, I love it. He's going to get so many fines in his career.

Also Detroit will be last in the NFC North.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra

Also Detroit will be last in the NFC North.

Depends on what Chicago goes with their new regime and if they can get weapons for Ponder.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing