Page 3 of 746
Quote by TEK34

The arbitration committee ruled your three page suspension was to be served on 40ppp, you're not in yet.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 46-49
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Depends on what Chicago goes with their new regime and if they can get weapons for Ponder.

True, but their defence needs some serious work and unless there's significant improvement I see AP beating them on his own and Chicago could definitely go toe to toe against them.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by necrosis1193
The arbitration committee ruled your three page suspension was to be served on 40ppp, you're not in yet.

Quote by aerosmithfan95
This year, I'm really going to follow up on football. Of course, I'll be paying close attention to the Steelers, but I'm having really good feeling about Detroit for this next season. I think they're going to kick ass. Possibly go 12-4 and make it to the Superbowl?

I sure hope Antonio Brown has a chance at making it, he's my favorite player on the team!

Bwahahahahahaha.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Detroit in the SB?

They have to beat Seattle, San Fran, Green Bay, Atlanta, probably Washington, and a few others first.

In short, not a chance.
They have to be Packers Vikings and Bears first and foremost which they struggled with last season
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I have a feeling that Green Bay won't be as good this year for some reason, watch the ****ers win the Superbowl now
Coventry City Chicago Bears
Here's a guarantee for your hall of guarantees Gib.

The Lions suck. And will suck as long as they are owned by the Ford family.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by necrosis1193
Speaking of PS3 games, Big T, I'm back to my room if you're up for ME3.

You asked at 3:21am I do have my own Krogan for the Krogan goon squad now after our Turian adventures though!

NFL stuff...FREE AGENCY!!!!!! Don't **** it up Bill

Quote by Jackal58

That's less a guarantee more a fact
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
You can add this to your guarantees:

Wilson will have a better season than Luck and RGIII. Seahawks will make the NFC Championship Game.
You know, you'd think with the medias job being covering the New York Jets, that they'd completely understand why the Jets want to trade Darrelle Revis and would rather keep him if it wasn't for the fact that he and his agent are greedy and want way too much money especially considering the team needs that money go be used in other areas.

Instead it's "LOLJETSSODUMBTRADINGBESTPLAYER"
Quote by Cadj
You know, you'd think with the medias job being covering the New York Jets, that they'd completely understand why the Jets want to trade Darrelle Revis and would rather keep him if it wasn't for the fact that he and his agent are greedy and want way too much money especially considering the team needs that money go be used in other areas.

Instead it's "LOLJETSSODUMBTRADINGBESTPLAYER"

You also have to realize that the Jets have been pretty damn laughable lately, so it's easy to question their decisions.
Quote by Cadj
Yeah but this is like, the smartest decision the team has made in the Rex Ryan era.

That doesn't mean it's a smart decision though.
Quote by TEK34
That doesn't mean it's a smart decision though.

It is a smart decision though.

Re-signing Revis cripples the team, keeping him this year and letting him walk for free next year would be ridiculous.

He's a wonderful player, but he was out most of last season and it made absolutely zero difference.
Quote by Cadj
It is a smart decision though.

Re-signing Revis cripples the team, keeping him this year and letting him walk for free next year would be ridiculous.

He's a wonderful player, but he was out most of last season and it made absolutely zero difference.

It probably would cripple the team for now but he's a guy you can build around. Once all the other horrible contracts have gone you'd probably be thankful for it.
Paying a CB what Revis wants is stupid when said team needs:

QB, RB, WR, G, OLB, ILB, FS, SS.
Quote by Cadj

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Quote by TEK34
Even if the team's not around him he could be a Scottie Pippen to Michael Jordan though.

What, how?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Jackal58

I would like to direct your attention to my post in the hall of guarantees

I think I posted that midway through the third thread
Quote by bradulator
What, how?

He automatically makes the QB have to look for his best option for longer because of his coverage skills, and the should help the rest of the D massively.
If he's back and 100% from his injury, he takes away one receiver for the offense. If they're in, lets say, a 3WR, 1TE, 1RB formation - a fairly common one nowadays rather than base I - they're suddenly in 2WR, 1TE, 1RB. Put a safety on each wideout, double up the linebackers on the tight-end, and now you're forcing a check-down.

In theory at least. It's never that perfect in real-life, but having a guy like Revis who can shut down a receiver without a safety or anything frees up a defense to shut down multiple other receivers, blitz without risking coverage, and many other advantages. He is a luxury the Jets can't afford though - they need help about every single place other than corner, center, left tackle, and one or two others I'm forgetting. Revis can help them get some of that.

Some people are saying the Ravens are looking into Greg Jennings and/or Amendola to bolster their receiving corps after losing Boldin.

I have no idea if they can afford either, but if they can manage it, I'll take it.

They're shopping Leon Washington? That's stupid.

Harvin can return but why? Why risk the injury?

Isnt Leon a 99 in Madden and an all-pro?
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Quote by Jackal58

Well that is a well known fact anyway.

And the Jets should get rid of Revis imo
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by big-T
Paying a CB what Revis wants is stupid when said team needs:

QB, RB, WR, G, OLB, ILB, FS, SS.

they're going to be first next year... in the draft :0

i some what suspect them of purposely tanking.
song stuck in my head today

Yep, "rebuilding" mode = tank for Manziel/Bridgewater/McCarron.
Quote by Cadj

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
the Jaguars are going to be awful this year. but at least the FO is admitting it. they're not building for 2013 or 2014, they're building for long term success. as long as I get some exciting games and the occasional cool play by an up-and-comer I'll be pretty satisfied. I'm not expecting to do any better than 4-12. but I'm excited to see the fire Gus Bradley brings to the organization as well as the talent Caldwell brings in.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
the Jaguars are going to be awful this year. but at least the FO is admitting it. they're not building for 2013 or 2014, they're building for long term success. as long as I get some exciting games and the occasional cool play by an up-and-comer I'll be pretty satisfied. I'm not expecting to do any better than 4-12. but I'm excited to see the fire Gus Bradley brings to the organization as well as the talent Caldwell brings in.

Good I called them to be the break out team last season and they weren't. Damn Jaguars.
song stuck in my head today

Jets WR Santonio Holmes' has agreed to a restructured contract and will remain with the team for the 2013 season.

Hooray. Surprised he agreed to it.
Vikings release Antoine Winfield. I thought he was meant to be their best corner?
Coventry City Chicago Bears
He's injured a lot isn't he?
Quote by Cadj

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa