Both
60 28%
Neither
26 12%
Vagina nectar
21 10%
Voters: 213.
Page 1 of 3
In my experience, most people are polarized to one or the either, some drink both, but usually have a strong preference.

Tea for me, i refuse to drink coffee, as many of my friends are heavily addicted to that caffeine it offers.

I also am not a fan of the flavour, and inb4 "try this certain type and blend etc" im happy not liking coffee

So, what's you preference? why?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Mar 11, 2013,
Coffee. Tea is just... bleh.
Which is ironic because of my avi.

I don't even drink coffee for energy. It doesn't give me any anyways. I just drink it because I love the taste.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 11, 2013,
tea is disgusting
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I prefer tea and it`s mostly what I drink throughout the day, coffee is ok though.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Earl grey tea > all

But I like coffee too
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
I am on a big green tea kick right now, but there are certain times when a good cup of coffee is called for.
Play Loud! Play Fast! Play Raw!
I would much prefer to drink tea, but I will drink coffee depending on the situation.
Tea, but I'll drink coffee provided it has a ton of sugar in it.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I personally always have a cup of coffee in the AM but throughout the day at work I'll drink tea
i gave up energy drinks and soda and now drink only water and coffee. any type of coffee is good except for those incredibly watered down (usually instant coffee) or anything with more milk/cream and sugar than a double-double (except for the fancy ones that use espresso with the funny names)

I enjoy neither. When I do drink tea I like to have jasmine tea because it's the most flavourful and smells fresh no matter how old it is. I won't drink plain coffee. It has to be a specialty drink so I can't taste the bitterness of the coffee.
Coffee because I don't feel the need to punish myself for anything.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
I love both, drink Tea and Coffee on a daily basis, usually starting with the morning I make my mind up as I put the kettle to boil, and pretty much the same for the rest of the time.
Cornford Hellcat
Peavey 5150
1994 Ibanez Jem 7V
I picked Tea because I drink Iced "sweet" Tea fairly often.

Not really a coffee drinker. I've tried to get in to it, but it's just not really my thing. I guess I just have to be in specific mood to drink coffee and enjoy it. Same goes for Iced Coffee. I probably like Iced Coffee more than I do regular Coffee. And it has to be really sweet too (to take the edge off) like, 5 teaspoons of sugar sweet.

I've managed to completely cut out all caffeine from my diet. I'm pretty proud of that. My hands don't shake as much anymore, and I don't get headaches nearly as much as I used to.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
I definitely drink both, more tea than coffee though, and I can't drink either with sugar (or creamer). I like my coffee like I like my women.

My favorite tea is green chai. It's sooo good.
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Last edited by TDKshorty at Mar 11, 2013,
Quote by nincompoop
Why is "Tea and vagina nectar" not an option?

Because this is the Pit, not the Bass forum.
Quote by shiggityswah

Welcome to UG. Everyone here will piss you off at some point, it's just what we do.
Last edited by jetwash69 at Mar 11, 2013,
alcohol

but seirously ill drink both but i really shouldnt because of my insomnia i stopped for a month but it didnt help so now i drink it like it was vodka
Tea. Iced tea doesn't count. Nor does anything branded Lipton's.

i don't mind the occasional cup of sweet milky coffee, but a hot cuppa is where its at. i drink all sorts but prefer plain old English breakfast tea with milk or a fruit tea. Seeing people drink black tea with lemon makes me die a little inside.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

both i guess. I don't drink either very often, but i probably drink tea more because of those little hole in the wall restaurants with great food and no fountain drinks. In which case your choice is a single bottled beverage or unlimited tea.
I prefer coffee but I drink tea more. Too much coffee in a day makes me feel like shit whereas I can easily drink 2-4 cups of tea. I also like herbal teas a lot when it's hot as they're refreshing
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by pawnluv
Earl grey tea > all

Perfectly said!
I drink more green tea (specifically with mint) than any other hot beverage.

I might prefer coffee to black tea though. Black tea feels incomplete w/o sugar whereas coffee is often best without and I do not always, or usually, want something sugary to drink when I drink hot stuff.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
Tea for me, i refuse to drink coffee, as many of my friends are heavily addicted to that caffeine it offers.

>Implying tea doesn't have caffeine...
Earl Grey tastes like ass.

Coffee tastes like ass unless you put half a cup of cream and sugar in it. Then it just tastes like nasty sweet ass.

Chai is where it's at.

Sweet tea is where it's at.

Let me state this one more time. Earl Grey tastes like ass and this is from just one box of bags.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

>Always over-analyzing everything in the pit...
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

>Implying all teas are the same
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Page 1 of 3