I'm looking into buy a new piano for personal use at home and at my church.(Charismatic Church Denomination.)
So far I've narrowed my searches down to these two stage pianos:

* Yamaha CP 300
* Roland NX700

Which of these is the better of the two, in your opinion? (I know that Yamaha and Roland differ between your personal preference.)

Also, if you know a better stage piano or one you'd think would be a good choice than the ones I've listed above feel free to list those too

A lot of our worship is like the videos I've linked here:
* Fling Wide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkQ7H9T-Xng
* O The Blood - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojBca7C-d-U

Looking for a nice stage piano that I can have a good amount of control over it.
Last edited by Livin4Jesus321 at Mar 11, 2013,
This isn't the correct subforum for asking questions like that, but with a username like yours The Pit would be the worst
Ask in Musicians Talk, a lot of those guys play keyboard.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
When I was in the market for digital pianos the advice I got was the action on Yamaha keyboards aren't as realistic as Roland keyboards. Overall, I haven't been impressed with any Yamaha instruments compared to their competitors in every category I've seen (pianos, keyboards, digital drums, guitars). When I asked why so many famous musicians played Yamaha, the answer was many of them didn't before their endorsement deals.

You might also want to check out Kawai.

The best stage piano, of course, would be Steinway, but I get the sense that's not what you're looking for. Many Rolands are based off Steinway samples, though.
Quote by shiggityswah

Welcome to UG. Everyone here will piss you off at some point, it's just what we do.
Last edited by jetwash69 at Mar 12, 2013,
You need to clarify what denomination your church is. Otherwise, how are we to correctly advise you?
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
You need to clarify what denomination your church is. Otherwise, how are we to correctly advise you?

Charismatic/Pentecostal.
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
how are we to correctly advise you?

Preferably, without getting into unnecessary discussions and trolling.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
Preferably, without getting into unnecessary discussions and trolling.

Lol! I'm not preaching at anyone..yet! Jk