Article

I gotta say I agree with most of this, but the Snapchat bit I find a bit misleading. While I personally think its only good for one thing, I get snapchats from dudes all the time and they certainly don't want the d. Also, sometimes a drunk text is just a drunk text... just saying
You're the same guy who deleted his thread after I reported you for advertising that stupid site.

*reported again.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
because you said it was old news... i double checked after and that video was released a few days ago. and how is it advertising? I suppose in the broadest sense of the term sure, but finding something interesting and sharing it isn't against the rules last time i checked
this is all common knowledge

why don't they make an article about reasons why drinking excessively is bad for you and then mention how you gain weight drunk drive and can get alcohol poisoning
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by KingEuphoric
because you said it was old news... i double checked after and that video was released a few days ago. and how is it advertising? I suppose in the broadest sense of the term sure, but finding something interesting and sharing it isn't against the rules last time i checked

Well, another person was advertising that site, then he got banned. I think?
After that, it's only natural to assume anyone who shares that site is advertising it.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by theogonia777
this is all common knowledge

why don't they make an article about reasons why drinking excessively is bad for you and then mention how you gain weight drunk drive and can get alcohol poisoning

I imagine because they're too busy getting drunk... but you'd have to ask them yourself
That entire thing was shit.
Get them to love you, while they may depending on your words and wealth, the only one who's really judging you is yourself, nobody else.

Any and all posts by this user are fictional and for entertainment purposes only
What an awful read.

Also, no amount of list articles will ever affirm your hope that she likes you unless you're a complete underthinker.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
This is bullshit, according to this every girl I ever meet wants it, and awesome as I am I doubt that very much, basically if she acknowledges your existence she's begging for it?
crap
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
If shes into you shel give off this particular cute facial expression that says id strap my hands to the ceiling fan and spin circles on your dick all day. If you dont get that look give up.
so if I ask my friends what they are doing during the weekend it means I like them?

Seems legit.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
If it smells like the ocean, its ready.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

She wants the D
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
That article does no more than point out the bleeding obvious and throw in a few balls of elephant shit in there just to confuse you.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
A girl will want the D if you do the following:

1. Be attractive

2. Don't forget about rule 1
Quote by macashmack
A girl will want the D if you do the following:

1. Be attractive

2. Don't forget about rule 1

...we need a Plan B over here.
What a shitty article

If you're gonna try to to make a move on every woman you meet that does those stuff then get ready for some sexual harassment charges
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Last edited by adamgur96 at Mar 12, 2013,
1) Repeatedly makes eye contact for an extended duration

2) Makes physical contact multiple times

3) Laughs unreasonably at jokes, even when they’re terrible

4) Lingers when goodbyes are imminent

5) Bites her lip throughout conversation

6) Ditches her friends to hang out with you

7) Texts you late at night

8) Asks about plans for the weekend

9) Asks if your roommate is home

10) Sends snapchats frequently

I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Don't even care. I still think that Overly Attached girl is cute. I'd go out with her and totally let her obsess over me
WARNING: Signature may not be handwritten
Quote by slybacon
Don't even care. I still think that Overly Attached girl is cute. I'd go out with her and totally let her obsess over me

Exactly!

This is list is whack.
Everyone that doesn't have all 10 right is just jelly of me right now
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Here's the thing. It's from a site called "brotivational.com". So...fuck that.

Edit:
This statement is ridiculous:
Quote by article above
Use this cue to kick it up a notch and make a move. Soon enough, she’ll be tenderizing your meat. Just don’t forget the nutmeg.

Who the hell actually talks like that?!
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Mar 12, 2013,
Well, some of these are so obvious they don't mean anything. If she's going to throw away a whole planned weekend with friends just because you asked her to go out with you a day before it's kinda logical that she likes you. Some of the other things? Eye contact is supposed to be normal in a conversation. Physical contact doesn't mean shit. Laughing unreasonably might be a sign, but it could also mean that's she is just in a mood to giggle at random bullshit. I get late texts all the time, and it's mostly from stressed girls who try to make next morning's deadline. If a girl asks me if my roommate is home, she usually goes to see him. Duh. Lingering when goodbyes are imminent? Well, several women do this all the time with me, including: my mother, my grandmother, my brother's fiancé, my dog, and the lesbian barista at the local coffee corner. I am not willing to listen to disturbing implications, this simply means nothing.

That being said, what are the easily identifiable, impossible to miss signs?

****, I don't know. Nobody does. Men don't always get women. Deal with it.