http://news.yahoo.com/un-palestinian-militants-likely-killed-gaza-baby-143224704.html
JERUSALEM (AP) — An errant Palestinian rocket, not an Israeli airstrike, likely killed the baby of a BBC reporter during fighting in the Hamas-ruled territory last November, a U.N. report indicated, challenging the widely believed story behind an image that became a symbol of what Palestinians said was Israeli aggression.
Omar al-Masharawi, an 11-month-old infant, was killed on Nov. 14, the first day of fighting. An Associated Press photograph showed Omar's anguished father, Jihad al-Masharawi, clutching his slain child wrapped in a shroud. Palestinians blamed Israel, and the image was broadcast around the world and widely shared on social media.
Now a report from the U.N. office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights says the baby was "killed by what appeared to be a Palestinian rocket that fell short of Israel."
Gaza's rulers, the militant Islamic group Hamas, whose fighters fired most of the rockets into Israel during the conflict, had no response Monday.
BBC officials declined to comment, and Jihad al-Masharawi said he couldn't discuss the issue. An Israeli military spokesman said they could not confirm or deny whether they hit the al-Masharawi house.

SO, that's interesting. They blew this all up as Israeli aggression, and it turns out the UN thinks it was an accident. Thoughts?
My thoughts are that the yids and the rag-heads should stop being intolerant pricks and just get on.
I'm always going to side with the Jews.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
How someone can use a story or picture like that to support a war rather than condone it, I can't imagine.

Who gives a **** which side it was? Clearly this conflict is ****ing horrible; neither side should be pointing the finger at the other, they do this day in day out by fighting this conflict.
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
My thoughts are that the yids and the rag-heads should stop being intolerant pricks and just get on.
This

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez

Good thoughts. But it's not that simple.
Quote by MadClownDisease
How someone can use a story or picture like that to support a war rather than condone it, I can't imagine.

Who gives a **** which side it was? Clearly this conflict is ****ing horrible; neither side should be pointing the finger at the other, they do this day in day out by fighting this conflict.

True
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Vitor_vdp
They should put all the crazy Palestinians and the crazy Israelis in a dome, give them weapons and let them kill each other. Last man standing gets a donut.

What if the last man standing is Homer Simpson in disguise?
Quote by KingDime666
It's dubstep minor in E.

Quote by steve_muse
I bet I'm gunna love Revolt #plottwist
Quote by Morphogenesis26
I think all of the crazy palestinians and the crazy israelis should just kill eachother.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
inb4 "bomb the middle east" comment
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
bomb the middle east
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Tell North Korea that the POTUS is staying in the Middle East.

2 birds, 1 stone

Oh, and then bomb the middle east.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Don't bomb when you are the bomb.
Quote by KingDime666
It's dubstep minor in E.

Quote by steve_muse
I bet I'm gunna love Revolt #plottwist
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
Don't bomb the Middle East.

Keep outta this you prod
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by MadClownDisease

Agreed, although I think you meant 'condemn' rather than 'condone'.
I still don't understand this whole holy war nonsense. I feel like it's getting closer to home with all this nuclear missile propaganda.

Still not as disturbing as seeing the Jehovahs Witnesses at the end of your driveway and seeing them get closer and closer to your front door, knowing "May we talk with you about the lord and savior Jesus Christ" is inevitable.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412