Hey, I am a University student in the UK currently studying Popular Music. This is my last year now and I have to produce a dissertation, so my chosen topic is on the sustain properties of an electric solid-bodied guitar, and more specifically, the neck joint and the bridge type.

If you could all take the time to fill in this short questionnaire I would be entirely grateful!

Thanks for your time,

Mike.

freeonlinesurveys.

com/s.asp?sid=g73uof1lz3mbijf220068
Last edited by michaeljdespres at Mar 12, 2013,
Cigar box guitars make for great sustainability. The fact that they are recycled from actual cigar boxes makes the instrument more carbon neutral, sustaining its longevity and removing the need for the production of additional cigar boxes.
Quote by TEK34
You probably won't find any guitar players here.

What is a guitar?
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
I prefer my guitars to only have 5 buttons. The newer fancy ones with that slide section that does fancy effects is just confusing.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
I prefer my guitars to only have 5 buttons. The newer fancy ones with that slide section that does fancy effects is just confusing.

ikr? I don't even need all five buttons. I can play pretty much anything with just the first three.
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
ikr? I don't even need all five buttons. I can play pretty much anything with just the first three.

All those extras are just for show-offs and try-hards.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Good luck with your study, TS. I took the survey, and it was one of the best on here. Usually I see the first question and exit, but I took the time to do this one because it was well designed. Good job.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
Quote by metacarpi

the colours?

blue is my favourite button. it plays cool stuff.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I'm deaf, what even is sounds? How do I know if I'm messing up on Sweet Child O Mine?

EDIT: TS, you probably just need a new amp.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by Reisgar42
I'm deaf, what even is sounds? How do I know if I'm messing up on Sweet Child O Mine?

no one in the crowd will notice.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
OK, serious answer.

The more technically-minded users hang around in the GB&C forum. You should ask them if you want more informed views.
Done, it was a well thought out survey and it made me think. Nice
Misha Mansoor:
Uplifting quote disguising failure as something to be proud of.
M8. Yours is fancier though
Misha Mansoor:
Uplifting quote disguising failure as something to be proud of.
I have no hands.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.