Oh yeah? Well prepare for

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
We just want Britain to stay BRITISH. Damn Argies, coming over here trying to take our islands. British islands for British people, that's not too much to ask is it?
British people live on islands for a purpose, namely to stay there and eventually drown when trying to cross over to other land.

So.. nobody cares really
Quote by AmirT
British people live on islands for a purpose, namely to stay there and eventually drown when trying to cross over to other land.

So.. nobody cares really

Doesn't Belgium suffer from being below the sea line?
Quote by AmirT

So.. nobody cares really

A part from America, it occurs to me that some of the coolest countries are islands.

UK, Ireland, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, The Philippines, Japan, Jamaica ect...

Islands and America are cool; France Spain Holland too (& Meixco)

Did I just write that?
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Doesn't Belgium suffer from being below the sea line?

Do I care about Belgium? lol
Argentina, the girls look nice and have great bottoms.

They have cowboys or Gouchos and... They cheat at football and hate the British.
Quote by AmirT
Do I care about Belgium? lol

Seeing as how that's where you're currently located. I would assume so.
I care about as much as... Seeing someone getting bullied because that someone who is bullying them is being all anal and possessive and that person's going
'Leave me alone, I don't belong to you... I belong to Britain..."
Yeah we sort of care, a tiny bit
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.