So my punk band are starting shows in the next few months, and I've made this intro track to use at the beginning of our set. It uses samples from a BBC News report on the London riots last year, and the sample at the end has to imply negatively on the violence, we dont condone it!
I'm struggling to choose a sample to use at the very very end though. At the moment, it is a line from an interview with Jeremy Clarkson (if you live in the US and dont know who he is, Google him) but I kind of want to use something else.

Can anybody think of a memorable film quote or short soundbite that would fit well at the end?

Cheers!
Last edited by Dr Sin at Mar 13, 2013,
"Shut up, Clarkson!" - James May
"Clarkson, you pillock!" - James May
"Clarkson, you idiot!" - James May
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Dr Sin
So my punk band are starting shows in the next few months, and I've made this intro track to use at the beginning of our set. It uses samples from a BBC News report on the London riots last year, and the sample at the end has to imply negatively on the violence, we dont condone it!
I'm struggling to choose a sample to use at the very very end though. At the moment, it is a line from an interview with Jeremy Clarkson (if you live in the US and dont know who he is, Google him) but I kind of want to use something else.

Can anybody think of a memorable film quote or short soundbite that would fit well at the end?

Cheers!
Isn't that Clarkson quote about strikers rather than rioters?

Seems a bit misplaced is all.
Quote by Colgate Total

It's meant to replace the Clarkson quote, not come after it :P
Quote by fender_696
Isn't that Clarkson quote about strikers rather than rioters?

Yeah it is, hence why I dont really want to use it :P
Quote by Colgate Total

I support this
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
You should use the Charlie Chaplin speech from The Great Dictator because nobody's done it before
"Word up mah niggas, violence is like, bad karma n shit. I shit you not, this totes fo real. So don't do it yo"
- Gandhi

Search it on Youtube, I'm sure you'll find it, it is pretty famous.
RIP Adam
Quote by willT08
You should use the Charlie Chaplin speech from The Great Dictator because nobody's done it before

It is a ****ing great speech though.

DICTATORS FREE THEMSELVES BUT ENSLAVE THE PEOPLEEEEEEE
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"