For those of you who don't know, I write soundtracks for games. About a month ago, I became part of the team behind one of the most interesting, most original and most frustrating games I've ever played. This game is called Welcome Test Subject 3217, and it's currently getting decent ratings on Newgrounds. The object of the game is to navigate relatively simple mazes, the challenge being that you're blind; you must navigate the mazes based entirely on sound, because the screen is entirely black. I was hoping to get some opinions on it from you guys; while I only directly control the music for the game, the other members of the team do listen to my suggestions. For those of you who want to check it out, the link is below; I'd love to know what you guys think.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/612788?id=612788
Thanks for letting me know my computer is too shitty to run a game with no graphics.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Thanks for letting me know my computer is too shitty to run a game with no graphics.

...wat? How? What happens?
Don't worry; I've been playing it since I started working on it, and I still haven't beat it. This includes the period of time when we could actually see the maze for testing purposes.
Quote by herby190
...wat? How? What happens?

The bar at the bottom loads all the way, then that stupid ad is still there blinking at me so I click the play button under the ad (NG should make that less ambiguous), then I just have a black screen. No sound (yes I'm sure my headphones are plugged in).

But seriously, my macbook is almost 6 years old and dying fast. It's certainly not your game's fault. I can hardly watch videos on Hulu without the video skipping a minute or two ahead while the audio keeps going.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by KingEuphoric
Aren't games supposed to be fun?

Not anymore.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean

Not anymore.
....what did I just see?

Quote by ouijaspirit
the guy is NOT a portal ripoff
Dunno; I had no part in that. The voice actor already had most of his stuff done by the time joined.
Last edited by herby190 at Mar 12, 2013,
Quote by herby190
....what did I just see?

Can't remember the name of the particular story, but it's one of the more popular stories from a website of 'creepypasta' horror stories. Might have been called something like SC: 007 but somebody here will correct me with the correct name
Hey, look. Sigs are back.