Hi. I'm looking for any songs by Poison, Def Leppard, Mötley Crüe, basically hair bands that are in standard tuning. Thanks
Why Don't you just try YouTube and tab search...
Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'Sir' without adding, 'You're making a scene.'
To be honest, I think most of their songs are. Just look up a song you want to learn and see if you find anything about it. For bands that went as big as they did, it should be well known if a song is in an alt tuning as many people will have attempted to learn it (by ear).
Searching is your friend. And a good way to look at it is that (with the exception of guys like Andy McKee), if you don't know what tuning a song is in it's probably standard. They call it standard because just about everyone uses it.

I don't know them particularly, but I know a lot of songs by 80's hairbands that were in Eb Standard. If a song is in Eb or D standard, it will sound the same in E standard but just a half step or step higher, because Eb or D really is standard just lower. So unless you're trying to sing it as well, you should be fine. Even then, you may be able to sing it a step higher just fine.
I can tell you from watching them play Def Leppard is standard 440 tuning, at least for their first three albums. My buddy and I worked out the High and Dry and Pyromania albums when they first came out. I can tell you for sure "Let it Go" is A and to play the progression for Photograph the open D rings thoughout the chorus. If I recall correctly Crue did a lot of Eb tuning.