Page 1 of 2
Look I could have graduated last semester if I'd had my shit together.

But instead I thought "what could one more semester hurt? There's a few more classes I could take to prep me for grad school"

All i've been learning this semester is how to procrastinate, how to develop alcoholism, how to be ****ing miserable and lonely, and how not to get laid.

Sure i've read a few books. but lately i've been so behind in class because i don't feel like doing homework that i've grown to resent them.

i stay up late every night playing LoL and eating bad food and drinking vodka because it feels good.

I eat ice cream and chocolate all the time because it's so cheap and easy. but it's really bad for my health.

anybody else having a bad time finishing up college?

the only thing i have to live for is my bicycle. which i love dearly. and my guitar. i write songs about girls who i mess things up with.
Biiiicycle!

Biiiicycle!

Biiiicycle!

Quote by geetarguy13
All i've been learning this semester is how to procrastinate, how to develop alcoholism, how to be ****ing miserable and lonely, and how not to get laid.

Seriously though, the answer is so freaking obvious man. Stop doing all that. Except that last part. Quit caring about something like that, it's not even gonna help if you do so why care about it now? Geez.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 12, 2013,
I WANT TO RIDE MY BICYCLE

I WANT TO RIDE MY BIKE
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

The solution here really seems to be as simple as not doing those things.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
you sound like me except more whiny
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Basically you can mope and keep spiraling out of control, then mope some more and tell everyone about your problems...or you could pull your shit together. Make an effort to change, force yourself to exercise for 2 weeks then you'll want to. Spend an extra 10 minutes at the super market a week to buy some healthier food. Don't buy another bottle of vodka. University only takes an hour of effort a day really outside of attending classes. That's not very much to time to dedicate to it... There's not really any excuse and it's your responsibility to change it.

That being said I'm a hypocrite.
Quote by shiggityswah
Basically you can mope and keep spiraling out of control, then mope some more and tell everyone about your problems...or you could pull your shit together. Make an effort to change, force yourself to exercise for 2 weeks then you'll want to. Spend an extra 10 minutes at the super market a week to buy some healthier food. Don't buy another bottle of vodka. University only takes an hour of effort a day really outside of attending classes. That's not very much to time to dedicate to it... There's not really any excuse and it's your responsibility to change it.

That being said I'm a hypocrite.

alright true... the vodka's probably causing most of the problems.. and the LoL... damn it...

i do exercise daily, im getting a lot faster at biking, i just wish there was no snow...
ts is drunk
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
ts is drunk

i am drunk... damn it... i guess alcoholism does run in the family... the problem is, whenever i want to have a good time i'm too tense to really enjoy myself... and then i drink to loosen up... then i ask myself... why not feel loose all the time? and it has helped me get some friends, and i dont feel awkward in public ever anymore, but idk it's not good for my studying
i'm really nervous for my statistics exam on thursday, it's a grad level course, Statistical Theory for Research Workers, and i didn't do the last homework set (2% of the final grade) and i'm way behind..

and there's this girl i like, and i thought she liked me back for a while, but now it seems like she's really focused on school work, which is ****ed up in my opinion... she doesn't even drink... but sometimes i wish i didn't drink....
whats wrong with vodka?

you can life a VERY healthy life if you still drink vodka just gotta know when to stop drinkign and to step outside and see the world

also stop whining so much and just do what you have to do
dont go blaming senioritis and vodka for your misdeed

edit: vodka keeps me sane
Last edited by supersac at Mar 12, 2013,
Dude, you should wean yourself off alcohol, it never does any good for you when you're dependent on it to function.

Also, just stop doing the things you're doing in your OP.
Start eating some normal food and cooking and shit.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by supersac
whats wrong with vodka?

you can life a VERY healthy life if you still drink vodka just gotta know when to stop drinkign and to step outside and see the world

also stop whining so much and just do what you have to do
dont go blaming senioritis and vodka for your misdeed

edit: vodka keeps me sane

It doesn't taste good like whiskey?

It doesn't tastes good like whiskey.
Quote by supersac
whiskeys more of a treat

Wrong. If you can't afford whiskey you need to work more to afford whiskey.
I'm getting hammered by all my courses atm and even though I've studied alot it's still hard to motivate myself. it's a shitty feeling too man but guitar is my only release (although i suck at that too lol) however it makes me happy so whatever you aren't alone bro just think positivley
My shitty gear:
Vox AD30VT-XL
Danelectro Fab Metal
Zoom 505 II
ESP Ltd MH-50
Quote by TheChaz
I've got a bike
you can ride it if you like!

thanks, now i have it stuck in my head... "i've got a mouse he hasn't got a house, i don't know why i named him gerald... he's getting very old, but he's a good mouse..."
Quote by FearMyLightning
Wrong. If you can't afford whiskey you need to work more to afford whiskey.

i can afford chocolate all day but doesnt mean im going to eat it all day

im more of a tequila man myself though
Quote by supersac

im more of a tequila man myself though

i've had bad experience with tequila...
Quote by supersac
Comparing whiskey to chocolate...

Although I guess chocolate does have a similar effect on women.

Quote by FearMyLightning
Well there's your problem, vodka is gross TS.
****ing this.

And by god, start eating better. It's no wonder you feel like shit...
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Last edited by food1010 at Mar 13, 2013,
Quote by geetarguy13
thanks, now i have it stuck in my head... "i've got a mouse he hasn't got a house, i don't know why i named him gerald... he's getting very old, but he's a good mouse..."

You're the kind of girl(?) that fits into my world
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
ill give you anything everything if you want thing
Quote by korinaflyingv
I've got a clan of gingerbread men.
Here a man, there a man, lots of gingerbread men.
Take a couple if you wish. They're on the dish.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽

Señoritis you say?

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote by geetarguy13

I'm a little suprised so many people know that song in here. I mean, Floyd has a huge and dedicated fan base, but even most of my friends that love them too, don't know Bike or the words to it. I love that album, it accompanied me on almost every trip i've ever taken.

But, do you know the words to Several Small Species of Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict? Without googling them.

That's the real test of a true Floyd fan.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Off the top of my head lol .... something about a mackerel?

Not heard it in a while
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Mar 13, 2013,
It sounds like you know what the problem is but you're not doing anything about it.

Well what the hell can I do? You've got to sort it out yourself or you WILL NOT GET ANYWHERE.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by mystical_1
I'm a little suprised so many people know that song in here. I mean, Floyd has a huge and dedicated fan base, but even most of my friends that love them too, don't know Bike or the words to it. I love that album, it accompanied me on almost every trip i've ever taken.

But, do you know the words to Several Small Species of Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict? Without googling them.

That's the real test of a true Floyd fan.

nope i definitely don't know that one. but piper at the gates of dawn is a great album to listen to straight through. see emily play, flaming, the gnome, and scarecrow are my favs... these songs are still a big influence on the songs i write
see emily play isnt even on piper

noob
Quote by korinaflyingv
scarecrow is easily the best song ever tho
Quote by korinaflyingv
Page 1 of 2