Page 1 of 2
Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.
- Mother Teresa
Life is a cunt, fuck it
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
Life is a cunt, fuck it

I'm going to use this
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
*pant, pant, pant, fall, pant, pant, pant, pant*

It's.....

Monty Python's Flying Circus
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
Mae West

“All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.”
Chuck Palahniuk
"do you even life bro?"
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
life sucks

and then you die
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by eGraham
*pant, pant, pant, fall, pant, pant, pant, pant*

It's.....

Monty Python's Flying Circus

to append:

Life's a peice of shit, when you look at it,
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true
You'll see it's all a show, keep 'em laughing as you go,
Just remember that the last laugh is on you!
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Life (cf. biota) is a characteristic that distinguishes objects that have signaling and self-sustaining processes from those that do not,[1][2] either because such functions have ceased (death), or else because they lack such functions and are classified as inanimate.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Life... is like a box of chocolates - a cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that no one ever asks for, unreturnable because all you get back is another box of chocolates. So, you're stuck with mostly undefinable whipped mint crap, mindlessly wolfed down when there's nothing else to eat while you're watching the game. Sure, once is a while you get a peanut butter cup or an English toffee but it's gone too fast and the taste is fleeting. In the end, you are left with nothing but broken bits filled with hardened jelly and teeth-shattering nuts, which, if you are desperate enough to eat, leaves nothing but an empty box of useless brown paper.
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
Life is a lesson, you learn it when youre through - Fred Durst, Take a look around 2001.

Life, oh life, oh liiffffeeeee, oh life doo doo doo doo, life! - some singer ages ago

both very wise people.....
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
Life is an endless string of disappointments, and the main objective is to end it in the most comfortable and painless state possible.

Nah just kidding, it has it's ups and downs, whether life is good or bad depends on ones frame of mind at the time of considering it.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I've just realised that the "life is a box of chocolate"-quote in Forrest Gump is so stupid.

You always know what you're gonna get when you a box of chocolate?

Why do people quote it and actually believe it's true as some kind of wisdom for life?

I would assume it's fun because Forrest Gump is r-tarded and therefore what he says is wrong.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Life is bananas.

Get it!
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

"Life's a bitch but it's a bitch worth ****ing."

'Life may get you down, but you could take control and make it say your name.'
"Life is like a box of chocolates. You didn't ask for it and it's full of shit you don't want.

Except for the peanut butter chocolates... Those are okay. That minty white shit has got to go, though.

Seriously, does anyone even like that shit? I have no idea why they make that shit. It should just be filled with peanut butter chocolates or toffees, like the other dude in this thread implied."

- Mr. Doom
Last edited by MrDo0m at Mar 13, 2013,
Life? Don't talk to me about life. - Marvin the Paranoid Android
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Life, the great miracle, we admire not, because it is so miraculous.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Life is like my dick. It's really long and I suck at it.

Then again, maybe it's not quite as long as I think it is..
Last edited by MrDo0m at Mar 13, 2013,
Life is TS is a knob

-The Pit
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Life is an American crime drama television program created by Rand Ravich that aired for two seasons on NBC. It was produced by Universal Media Studios under the supervision of executive producers Rand Ravich, Far Shariat, David Semel, and Daniel Sackheim. Semel also directed the pilot.
The series stars Damian Lewis as Charlie Crews, a detective released from prison after serving twelve years for a crime he did not commit. Life premiered on September 26, 2007 on NBC and aired on Wednesday nights at 10 EST. On May 4, 2009, NBC announced its cancellation. As of July 2012 the entire series is available on Netflix Streaming.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by Ometh
Life is an American crime drama television program created by Rand Ravich that aired for two seasons on NBC. It was produced by Universal Media Studios under the supervision of executive producers Rand Ravich, Far Shariat, David Semel, and Daniel Sackheim. Semel also directed the pilot.
The series stars Damian Lewis as Charlie Crews, a detective released from prison after serving twelve years for a crime he did not commit. Life premiered on September 26, 2007 on NBC and aired on Wednesday nights at 10 EST. On May 4, 2009, NBC announced its cancellation. As of July 2012 the entire series is available on Netflix Streaming.

Powerful.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Life is a bitch, **** it.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
"May you live everyday of your life." - Johnathan Swift

Words to live by
Play Loud! Play Fast! Play Raw!
"Now she want a photo
You already know though
You only live once that's the motto nigga yolo"

Life' a bitch and then you die
That's why we get high
cuz you never know when you're gonna go

both Oscar Wilde
Page 1 of 2