I was watching a youtube video done by the tone king on distortion pedals and a I heard the mxr full bore pedal and after hearing that I would love for my amp to sound just like that, so will any amp sound just like that? what kind of amp would i look for to get that from the video that i heard?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_8DrqQSN2Q
Probably one of the amps recommended to you on one of the other 8,000,000,000,000 threads you've posted asking about amps and this pedal
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
Turning up the knobs once/twice is considered testing the capabilities of each pedal?!?

"Yeah bass! Yeah bassier?!?"
Quote by MickAlmighty
Probably one of the amps recommended to you on one of the other 8,000,000,000,000 threads you've posted asking about amps and this pedal

x2.

Kid, when will you learn. You aren't going to get a "warm" sound like your friend from a pedal. You are throwing your money away.

But please make the mistake... Pedal makers need money too... I'm sure they have kids to feed as well.

Edit: man those things sound like shit... compressed and no dynamics. The Tone King can make anything sound like poo.

This is a clip from Ihartfoods New RigDay thread

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1592409

You can used pedals if you need, it just sounds so much better if you have a good base of an amp.

If you play metal primarily then don't buy a garbage amp you will need pedals for.

I hate to say this- have you checked out the BlackStar 5W HT or 20? They might work for you. Certainly better than the road you are going down now.
Last edited by R45VT at Mar 13, 2013,
Judging by the sponsor, I'd say he's using a line 6 amp.

Nothing will make that sound good.
Main Rig:

Epiphone MKH Les Paul Custom 7 - Ronda
Ibanez RG8 "Scarlet" - AKA The Rambanez
Fender Strat "Danielle"/"Dani"
Line 6 POD HD Pro
Randall XL 4x12

Come join us...

Purchase list: Jim Root Tele, Jim Root Jazzmaster, MTM20