Yes. Some of you may say its blasphemy, but i have actually been enlightened. I realize at my last gig that i played that my 100 watt head and 4x12 cabinet are just not worth the trouble of lugging around and the fact that i am barely able to drive it to a qaurter of its potential just kind of bums me out. I was running direct into the system and could hear myself just fine because of the sound going through the monitor, but i just did not have any drive from the the actual head and cabinet because of the large amount of headroom and basically having to play with the thing on 1.5.

SO, with that said i am ready to downsize considerably to a 112 combo amp and a few pedals for this particular band. The music we play is dance rock variety, and ranges from Skynard and AC/DC to sting and the police, huey lewis, journey bon jovi, def leppard and newer stuff like maroon 5 and neon trees.

So i do have a lot of ground to cover but i have also realized i really only need one usable clean and one usable distortion/overdrive with the option of adding oomph with a pedal.

So basically my preferred qaulification list would be 15-30 watts, 12 inch speaker, two channels, maybe reverb. A direct line out would be nice but not nessecary. Id prefer to buy used, budget is not an issue but id rather keep it between 400-600 or less.

Sorry to get long winded but really need some help. Also itd be neat to hear of any "similar experiences"....
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100 Silver anniversary edi.
Marshall JCM900 4100
Line 6 flextone 2 head
Marshall 1960b Cabinet
Carvin G412 Cabinet

1976 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop Deluxe
1989 Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender MIJ Strat
Fender MIM Strat
Your sig says you've got a flextone...

What's wrong with that exactly???
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
Quote by MickAlmighty
Your sig says you've got a flextone...

What's wrong with that exactly???

Haha! Orange TH30 is a superb choice. Should be able to get a used one in your budget.
Vox AC15 / AC30 may be a good option for the types of music you listed
I guess i shoulda specified im looking for a Tube combo. That and i havent updated my signature in a while. I was actually using a Flextone 2 head with my cabinet which believe it or not i do like a lot, but its time for a change.

I have heard lots of good things about them oranges. Dont know where i could try one out though. I have made blind purchases with amps over the net before. That seems to work out better then buying other things like guitars without trying.
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100 Silver anniversary edi.
Marshall JCM900 4100
Line 6 flextone 2 head
Marshall 1960b Cabinet
Carvin G412 Cabinet

1976 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop Deluxe
1989 Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender MIJ Strat
Fender MIM Strat
Aaahhhhhh, ok then!!!

If you want a direct out, and mainly use monitors to hear yourself anyways... Then have you considered a POD HD??? (I know you said you would like a tube combo, but it's an idea)

Or if you like the overall tone you're getting, what about the DSL 15w???
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...